why???????????????????????????????

He knew he had no shot..This was Nadal A-Clay Game

What does that mean??????????????????

Unbeatable

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Gold, read this:

Djokovic, who has been playing through grief since the death of his grandfather Thursday, said he felt emotionally drained and was unable to summon the mental strength he needed to dig deep against Nadal.
    "I definitely don't want to take away anything from Rafa's win. He was a better player," Djokovic said. "But it's a fact that I just didn't have any emotional energy left in me."
    Djokovic's grandfather was buried back home in Serbia on Saturday.
    "I've never been caught up in this kind of emotional situation before," Djokovic said. "I'm just happy to reach the finals really under the circumstances. It's been a very difficult week for me to go through mentally."
    He has not decided what his schedule will be over the next few days.
    "I obviously have to go to visit my grandfather's grave and see, because I wasn't there (at the) funeral yesterday," he said. "So I'll be there."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok but he sure played hard in Qts and Semi's

Lame excuse..they are fukkin pros

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

He played against utter rubbish in Haase and Berdych looked like he was happy that he won a set and then bent over and took it quick the last two sets. He battled well to get to the finals considering the emotional aspect of the week, but better players would have plucked him off much earlier in the tourney.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I don't think Djoker is making excuses. He said it exactly how it is. You can't deny that his family death did affect his play this week. And it clearly was something that bothered him.

Having said that, I still don't think he would've beaten Nadal in the finals, and he probably knows that but he's certain he could've played much much better than how he did play today if he was 100% focused.

First 123