GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juan Carlos Ferrero @ Grand Pix Hassan II = $

Although Juan Carlos Ferrero ranked 115 which is lower than his next opponent Potito Starace (Italian) who ranked 90, Juan is still favored by -220 since Juan is playing his solid game and try to get his ranking improved to get a spot for the coming grand slam French Open. Besides, Potito is a double player so his single game is nothing dangerous at all. I predict Juan beat Potito 2 set to 1. Good luck guys!

single shaker
    single shaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    Although Juan Carlos Ferrero ranked 115 which is lower than his next opponent Potito Starace (Italian) who ranked 90, Juan is still favored by -220 since Juan is playing his solid game and try to get his ranking improved to get a spot for the coming grand slam French Open. Besides, Potito is a double player so his single game is nothing dangerous at all. I predict Juan beat Potito 2 set to 1. Good luck guys!
    I watched the match and even though JCF won, he is not the player he once was, I dont see him doing anything during this tournament or at French Open. I think he would get a WC anytime he wants to play anywhere.