MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strong Play on MELZER over Benneteau today

This line should be higher but I see strong value in laying only -165 on Melzer today. I guess bookies set the lines according to the H2H record which advantage goes to Benny but its misleading. This slower clay court heavily favors Melzer style of play. He's beaten Federer and Almagro on clay a year ago en route to the semis. Melzer likes this surface.

Benny has failed to get past the second round in his last 10 attempts at Monte Carlo indicative of his poor movement on this surface. Benny likes net play but that style does not work at Monte Carlo.

----------------------6 UNITS ON MELZER OVER BENNETEAU ------------------

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good luck dice. Like it as well.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure why you'd think the line should be higher. Melzer has fallen off quite a bit in the past year plus and has not been very consistent with his play/injuries since that surprising title in Memphis. I think the price is about fair just because of the surface. Not sure what I think about this match, but remember outside of last year - Melzer hadn't done squat at this tournament. I certainly think he's a better clay court player than Benneteau, but Benny's no push over. Good luck w/your selection.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

he fking chocked that first set..
    I hate betting on this guy

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giving credit to Benny, he served really well today. Believe he won about 85% of his first serve points. Melzer came out flat today.