tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

fukk tennis

Really frustrated. Took a stupid bet on Woz. These players this particular tourney have been like day and night going from one day to the next. Woz beats Serena, an equally powerful hitter as Pova but has won ZERO 1st serve return loints. Maria on the other hand all of a sudden decides to not serve a double fault the entire first set, whereas a couple matches ago she was in double figures. Fukk my life.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

You're right but Whorezniaki was not special against Serena either. Her serve sucked donkey balls as always. Whorezniacki is the the Andy Murray of the broads, will never win anything in her fukking life.

It was a miracle that this broad was #1 and like I said several times, she will be out of the Top 10 once every broad is somewhat healthy.

Got burned by that c_nt so often that I gave up betting on her. Should have played Sharapova, but you never know how that broad will serve. Today she obviously serves like Isner, for whatever reason.

Hope that fake Danish whore gets it done for you!

lol, used the b-word quite often. Looks like I got killed by the WTA a lot of times.

tevari

And as soon as I post this, Maria serves 2 doubles and we are back on serve. Still pissed though.

tevari

Nvm. Not back on serve. Pova saves triple break pt with a 2nd serve to boot

tevari

And Woz goes from 15-30 down @1-4 down to 5-4 up. This makes me feel only marginally better.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

the way sharapova plays tennis i bet she's crazy in bed

Allure

Take Sharapova to win now.

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I saw this thread title I was sure you bet Pova.
    I'm with Wozniacki too, come on mate!

tevari

Going to 3 sets

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Just some advice from experience, I had to learn the hard way more than once unfortunately about tennis and not getting in over my head. Its a VERY tough sport to bet. Juice is VERY high on favorites who usually cover but all it take is one bad loss to destroy your bankroll. Best bet is juicy parlays and for MUCH SMALLER UNITS than anything else you bet.

The only time I really like to go larger is during slams if I really like a player later in the tournament, like getting Joker at -150 vs someone I really think he matches up well with.

As for the smaller tournaments, REDUCE YOUR UNITS!!!!! This is the best advice you will ever get about betting tennis. Smaller tournaments are VERY different, it has been proven over time, whereas everyone usually shows up to play to win a slam, even a decent Masters 1000 tournament like Miami or Indian Wells you get player that just don't care or are tired or whatever other reason, it just happens.

Look how many people got screwed by Roddick and then got suckered into taking him the next day thinking oh wow he beat Federer! Roddick played really well and was very into that match, but it was VERY OBVIOUS that he didnt care about the tournament, just about winning against Federer. He literally gave up on many points including 30-30 and set point 30-40 in the first set, literally was next to the ball and didnt stick his racket out. He is a perfect example of a guy that is a choke artist and also one that doesn't care. Be careful on these smaller tournaments!

Allure

lol Sharapova accidentally gave her the 1st set and now rapes that whore.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    Just some advice from experience, I had to learn the hard way more than once unfortunately about tennis and not getting in over my head. Its a VERY tough sport to bet. Juice is VERY high on favorites who usually cover but all it take is one bad loss to destroy your bankroll. Best bet is juicy parlays and for MUCH SMALLER UNITS than anything else you bet.

The only time I really like to go larger is during slams if I really like a player later in the tournament, like getting Joker at -150 vs someone I really think he matches up well with.

As for the smaller tournaments, REDUCE YOUR UNITS!!!!! This is the best advice you will ever get about betting tennis. Smaller tournaments are VERY different, it has been proven over time, whereas everyone usually shows up to play to win a slam, even a decent Masters 1000 tournament like Miami or Indian Wells you get player that just don't care or are tired or whatever other reason, it just happens.

Look how many people got screwed by Roddick and then got suckered into taking him the next day thinking oh wow he beat Federer! Roddick played really well and was very into that match, but it was VERY OBVIOUS that he didnt care about the tournament, just about winning against Federer. He literally gave up on many points including 30-30 and set point 30-40 in the first set, literally was next to the ball and didnt stick his racket out. He is a perfect example of a guy that is a choke artist and also one that doesn't care. Be careful on these smaller tournaments!
    You can tell how much people will care by looking at the payout structure of the tournament. Or someone like Roddick who has more money than god at this point will care a lot less then someone who hasn't won as much. So you can basically figure out who will care and how much they will care. I agree with slams that everyone seems to bring their A game.

Allure

Let's go Maria!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I'm on Pova

tevari

Boneheaded play by me.

PharaohUB

not over wozniak found her stroke and playing well...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharapova should have whipped her ass in straights, but turned it into a typical WTA nightmare.