EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Baskets You F-ing Pussy Boy ...

I double dog dare you to actually post a WINNER today [Saturday] in Miami. No gay ass spread from MINUS whatever to PLUS whatever. Just post a winner you f-ing pussy.

You claim you can cap circles around anyone here. Show it pussy.

EaglesPhan36

C'mon shit dick. One winner. You're sitting there thinking about it, you can be a pussy and take someone like Djokovic or Federer or actually show that you know something. Waiting for your insight.

EaglesPhan36

One measly pick you Ouyster. Too scared to actually make a pick instead of hiding behind a pick of your own? Waiting for you sweetheart.

EaglesPhan36

C'mon there's plenty of -700 chalk you can pick to try and make yourself your look like a bad ass. One pick pussy. One actual pick. Hell, I will rate you a winner for actually posting a pick. C'mon. Make a pick you shit.

EaglesPhan36

One pick "super lock" ... one pick. For all the shit you talk, you'd think you could make one pick that was an actual winner.

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

that guy is jerk EP! y d **** bother about some troll in here! basket is moron!

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

EaglesPhan36

Still waiting. For a guy who claims he could bury me in some contest with shitty parameters, you'd think he could nut up and make one pick ... one pick to show how great a tennis capper he is. Still waiting for you sweetheart. I'm sure I'll find you in my thread instead when one of my picks loses so you can show off your Internet bully skills again. At least I've got the nuts to go through the grind of capping matches and not being scared to post winners and losers. C'mon give us another one of those famous super locks shit breath.

showtiime
    Update your status

baskets getting buried here, baskets speak up pal

EaglesPhan36

Pretty fukkin hilarious that a guy who wanted so bad to bury me so badly in a contest can't make one pick. Guy is scared shitless that he'll post a loser. Everybody posts losers every fukking day at SBR, me included obviously. I won't even bag on the dick for a pick if it loses. I'm sure at least one of the two big dogs I took today will lose, maybe both. That's life gambling.

I just want him to show the guts to make a pick. All he does is run his mouth about what he can do as far as burying me in a contest. We don't need a stinking contest. Just make picks like a normal mother rooster_eater on this forum. Go through the grind like the rest of us. Hell, I'm not even asking for that. ONE PICK pussy. Still waiting for you sweetheart .. but I suppose, I'll go wait in my thread where I'm sure you're just itching to post a final score for one of my picks today when or if they lose. Don't forget to conveniently skip over any winners you see.
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

LOL!!!! That shit was hilarious! Go get em EP my brotha!!!
    Basket is a looser! I saw him talk smack over your two plays few days ago. And he won't post ONE freaking pic?? LMAO!!!!!
    And u even said, take Joker or Fed! LOL. What a joke that guy is.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

he wont even pick federer!

EaglesPhan36

Gave you a whole day to show you were a man and you passed. So from this day forward when you try to talk shit to me about anything, everyone knows you're a fukking pussy. Have a good night sweetheart.

showtiime
    Update your status

careful ep

baskets knows muay thai

I'm sure this is just an oversight
    guy who knows muay thai could not be this scared
    baskets speak up!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

yawn, this guy EP is a loser moron

I already created a thread for you, an actual challenge.

Since you are too coward (as I already predicted), I will be grabbing your loser tennis picks from your thread (lol) and posting them in the contest thread.

EaglesPhan36

You are your little pussy contest. Make 15 picks between -130 and +130, but I'll take picks from your thread that don't even fit the terrible parameters I set.

Enjoy flashing your Pussy Card for everyone again every time you post you fukking pussy. All you have to do is make one pick pussy boy. One pick. But you're too busy hiding behind a contest instead of showing anyone you have an ounce of non-Pussy in you to just post a pick.

I post picks every day, win or lose. I don't need some bullshit contest to try and prove that I'm better than someone. I don't care if you go 20-0 and I go 0-20. At least I've got the guts to grind through making picks every day and trying to provide useful information to people rather than just being a nice, purple, loose PUSSY of a boy.

You won't even post a fukking layup on a line of -1000 you fukking Pussy. C'mon, take Azarenka -3800 or Radwanksa -2200. One pick you nutless PUSSY. You can call it a contest against yourself if it helps get your clit hard. But we know you won't. Thanks for showing your Pussy Card again.