Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

What is the best site for tennis injuries?

Thanks in advance...

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I check this:
    http://www.tennisexplorer.com/list-players/injured/

Maybe not so specific on symptoms, but if a player has/had something with that site you know it.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Niki is right on with tennis explorer and I really like matchstat, I didnt even check out that part of the site. Thanks pinnocchio. Tennis explorer is a very good site and they have a news feed http://www.tennisexplorer.com/tennis-news/ that is always worth checking out. I check Twitter or a players site for most matches I wager on, twitter is actually very useful with tennis because there is only one player competing and the players are sometimes pretty honest on there.

I have set up a news feed from the atp page and tennis.com and a few others that I use through google reader when I sign on. Injuries are occasionally listed there. Most forums like tennis insight will have some mention of any injury but not always. Amazing how many people wager on a players without reading something as simple as twitter update.

I dont think there is anything like rotoworld for tennis though, rotoworld is great for injury updates on alot of sports. Fantasy tennis would be pretty cool though, they have the fantasy tennis tour but I have never entered that.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I've never found one that's 100% so I usually bounce around a combination of places, most of them already listed in here. Twitter's huge too as greg said. I have so many players and tennis journalists on my feed that it's a bit out of control but often the info will come out there before anywhere else.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I use tennisexplorer and matchstat for about everything related to tennis.