Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Venus Williams vs Kimiko Date Krumm

Who do you got in this one? We got old lady vs injury prone Venus Williams who could be rusty.I lean Venus Williams winning but possibly losing the first set. The +5.5 handicap almost seems like a steal for Kimiko Date Krumm. Any thoughts on this match?

Demonata

Also anybody got a stream for this match? Thanks

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldn't even find this at 5dimes.

or maybe I just overlooked it.

Demonata

Venus Williams is destroying her. Won first set 6-0. Wow.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tennis channel has had a show on all day called "100 greatest of all time", certainly no reason to have any live coverage of a masters tournament from the states. The last big tournament in the states until august. Worth every penny for this crap, they should just get paid programing and infomercials all day on the tennis channel.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I was just looking @ the TV schedule Greg. Thought for sure they'd have some Miami matches on.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I actually wrote them one time expressing my disgust for their lack coverage of actual tennis matches. I got a nice little email back saying thanks for responding and listing all the coverage they have. Look at their coverage today, Miami is a masters and one of the biggest tournaments in the states and they cant even bother having a match on all day.

This is why people stream these matches, of course its almost impossible to find any streams right now until the weekend. Bet365 usually comes through but not with Miami. Tennis tv won't have anything until the weekend either.

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I actually wrote them one time expressing my disgust for their lack coverage of actual tennis matches. I got a nice little email back saying thanks for responding and listing all the coverage they have. Look at their coverage today, Miami is a masters and one of the biggest tournaments in the states and they cant even bother having a match on all day.

This is why people stream these matches, of course its almost impossible to find any streams right now until the weekend. Bet365 usually comes through but not with Miami. Tennis tv won't have anything until the weekend either.
    Yeah I have noticed they seem to prefer not broadcasting the 1st round.