SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

Djokervic+192 to win the French Open?

Ok i know he has never won the french open but the odds at +192 is very confusing to me Nadal is sitting at +101 and im pretty sure its gonna go down to Nadal vs Djokervic...maybe Federer can sneak in there but i doubt it. Im pretty sure Joker will be hungry to win this to complete his major titles and at +192 am i missing something here? Joker did beat Nadal last year on clay so we know he can do it so why such a lop sided line? and if it down go to Nadal vs Joker im pretty sure ur not gonna get Joker anywhere near+192.... Thoughts anyone?
    Last edited by SlimZ; 03-20-12 at 03:40 AM.

SFGiants93
    SFGiants93's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

I think Federer would beat Djokovic again if they met in the Semi's. Remember, Federer beat him at the French and had 2 match points at the U.S. Open. Djokovic hasn't been as dominant this season, I believe Federer would have beaten him at the Aussy open if they had met. Nadal is just a terrible matchup for Federer.

SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93 View Post
    I think Federer would beat Djokovic again if they met in the Semi's. Remember, Federer beat him at the French and had 2 match points at the U.S. Open. Djokovic hasn't been as dominant this season, I believe Federer would have beaten him at the Aussy open if they had met. Nadal is just a terrible matchup for Federer.
    Good to kmow...i have Federer+1321 and Djokervic+192 so lets hope it goes deep and i can do some nice hedging
    for the finals

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Nadal owns Roland Garros. I'll be on him large and hedge later on if I feel the need.