Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I am with you and feeling eductated

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

This is really awful tennis with the wind. JJ, you are wrong about the most educated part at least for the players, if you are in college or even high school and playing tennis there is a good chance you are not going to go far in todays game. Isner is an exception. The greats like Nadal and Djokovic start really young and play tennis all their life and dont end up going to school.

Living The Dream

They don't, but the eductated rich people that are members at the country clubs hosting tennis matches watch just like us "sophisticated" degenerates

Living The Dream

Whew, feeling that first set could have been the death sentence on this match if Fed would have dropped it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Federer is the best player in the world again
    Its unreal

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Corbin Sports is a world leader in the disciplines of betting professional tennis and soccer.

Living The Dream

JJ, I know you like spreadsheets and say we all should use them.

How come you don't have any tennis on yours? Doesn't that make your sheet inaccurate?

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    JJ, I know you like spreadsheets and say we all should use them.

How come you don't have any tennis on yours? Doesn't that make your sheet inaccurate?
    I rarely bet tennis but watch more than most here, once in a while a live bet

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Fed pulled through for me today.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

showtiime ... you are a lucky man

jjgold

Great job showtime

What book was that>

Victor Chandler?

showtiime
    Update your status

bet365

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

praying he can somehow get #2 ranking before FO .... so Djoker/Rafa play in semis

and maybe Fed/Djoker final. would give Fed the FO again

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    showtiime ... you are a lucky man
    I hit those 7-6 set score or over 12.5 games in a set quite a lot actually, so while certainly a bit of luck is involved I think it's more class than ass. it's all about picking your spots with those high odds legs if thats where you were pointing out where I was lucky. Like for instance yesterday it was the final of Indian Wells, I figured both Fed & Isner possess strong serves with Daddy long legs able to send down bullets and Fed boasting the highest % of service games won on tour so naturally breaks would be hard to come by, I thought with the first set they would concentrate more on holding their own serve first rather than pushing harder on return, especially Isner as we all know when he's serving well he's virtually unbreakable, (although only 4 aces) and while he's usually pretty clutch in tie-breaks because of his huge serve, I just figured with it being his first Masters series 1000 final in front of a home crowd against a guy like Fed who is a crowd fave everywhere & was going for a record tying 19th Masters title and 73rd overall, & your also talking about a guy thats claimed his 6th title since the US Open & is 39-2 in the process, he's definitely in form better than he's shown in the past & not too far from his best so I counted on him to take it and I just thought the occasion would get to the American when things got tight so I lent on Fed to get the mental edge and sniff out the breaker and he did. Conditions definitely played their part but Fed seems to relish the challenge.

7-6 / +400.00 / $5.00 you can tell by the price that the bookies are showing their hand a bit with a TB in a similar h2h price range usual odds being above +600 / $7/8.00. & obviously the price for the set going the distance would be much higher if they both didn't hold great serves.

In the 2nd parlay I hit that leg for $3.50 / +250 because I knew after Fed took the first set in the tie-break that it would dent Isner's confidence and Fed would be able to sneak a break in the 2nd set somewhere for it to either end 6-3 or 6-4, so the market was 21-23 games so you've got 13 (7-6) games for the first set TB & 9 (6-3) or 10 (6-4) for the 2nd set for Fed which when combined would land it within the desired 21-23 games range with some great odds. If you pick your spots with these you can make a killing, I was able to hedge a parlay for 18k profit in the Australian Open posted in the tennis forum back in January & made bank with different ones all week, so I guess I've got the freedom to try these things but you'd be surprised how often they come off. 4/5 parlays tonight / yesterday. Up over 6k for night and had a big day with Formula 1 on Sunday also so definitely can't complain, great weekend. Regardless of the ego stroking I'm trying to drive home a point - Soccer & Tennis are the 2 most profitable sports when you know them IMO. Although I play totals & parlays with most sports but I find it easiet to get an edge in these 2. I'm up almost 80 units in my thread started at the end of Feb in the soccer forum, with the thread not including even half of what I play and nowhere near my total profit across the board for that time frame. I sometimes mix in other sports and have winners that I obviously haven't posted in there beforehand, like the couple screen shots above being only 2 of the 4 hits tonight / yesterday - I try to keep the posted plays in there soccer most of the time.

I guess Americans can't use bet365, it's very good.. shitty prices but so many markets for everything, all sports, Great live betting as well, probably one of the best for that. Not having to wait for a Commercial like US, I'm rolling there.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

for federer to get the #2 before the french he needs to win Miami + at least get to the finals at all the clay masters series events.

jjgold

I would be shocked if Federer gets to finals in Miami this week

Tough task to do it again

baskets

I don't see why not. Djoker on opposite side. If he faces Rafa, can easily lose.

But who else can beat him right now?

Tsonga, Delpo, Isner.... not seeing it. really only see a semifinal or higher loss

jjgold

Well one of these times Fed could have a letdown

He is no kid although I think this is 2 week tourney

Man all I do is watch tennis now

baskets

I must admit, jj, you're one of the few honest people on here. Got to admire people who keep it real... (and I apologize for the uneducated Obama slang)

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

fed is fresh, he didnt have to put much effort in his last 3 matches physically. With this being a 2 week tournament and the way he is playing I would make him the odds on favorite to win.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    I must admit, jj, you're one of the few honest people on here. Got to admire people who keep it real... (and I apologize for the uneducated Obama slang)

Baskets I follow tennis closely the sport regardless of the betting

baskets

ha ha. jj, I wasn't referring to tennis... but all the same.