FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

Tipsy vs Nalbandian DISCUSSION

...these 2 played 1 time in 07' and tipsy retired in the 3rd set....

-both have strong records this yr.

-line came out @ -160/-2.5(-120) and is down to -150/-2.5(+120) now.

-is some1 trying to get a better price on tipsy, or is nalbandian the play??(he obv. has money comming in on him.

**bottom line, both guys playing good, who do u like, or does anything stick out?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nalbandian played pretty poorly yesterday, got lucky that Cilic was worse. I think a bad match to bet on. Tipsarevic may or may not have motivation with Miami next week and Nalbandian still hasn't really proven that he's got great fitness right now to roll back-2-back-2-back. If it was a quicker surface, I'd take Tipsarevic in a minute. Slower surface though gives Nalbandian a shot.

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Nalbandian played pretty poorly yesterday, got lucky that Cilic was worse. I think a bad match to bet on. Tipsarevic may or may not have motivation with Miami next week and Nalbandian still hasn't really proven that he's got great fitness right now to roll back-2-back-2-back. If it was a quicker surface, I'd take Tipsarevic in a minute. Slower surface though gives Nalbandian a shot.
    Agree with everything, not on motivations. They will play to enter in a QF of a Master 1000 by the way, I'm sure nobody is thinking on Miami that it's a same level tournament. I'm pretty sure they'll play this match giving the maximum they can.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

TIpsarevic has points to defend in Miami is my reasoning, nothing to defend here as this is as he is already further than 2011 at Indian Wells. Tipsy also a well-known party boy, loves South Beach. Both are 1000s by the way, so each would be equally important by your reasoning on 1000 level events. I don't ever question Nalbandian's desire, the guy loves to play - his fitness is usually my concern. Tipsarevic has done some semi tanking in the past, so I always look at the spot he is in. For me, this match is a slight edge to him - but not enough where I'd throw money in him. I feel better trying Baghdatis who is in good form and I think motivated or at least shown it so far this season when healthy.

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    TIpsarevic has points to defend in Miami is my reasoning, nothing to defend here as this is as he is already further than 2011 at Indian Wells. Tipsy also a well-known party boy, loves South Beach. Both are 1000s by the way, so each would be equally important by your reasoning on 1000 level events. I don't ever question Nalbandian's desire, the guy loves to play - his fitness is usually my concern. Tipsarevic has done some semi tanking in the past, so I always look at the spot he is in. For me, this match is a slight edge to him - but not enough where I'd throw money in him. I feel better trying Baghdatis who is in good form and I think motivated or at least shown it so far this season when healthy.
    Yeah I understood you were talking about motivations only for Tipsarevic.
    What I wanted to say is that I can guarantee, as tennis player who plays at very lower level but however does tournament around the country, that when a player enters the court and start the match he thinks only at that match and forgets every next commitments on his schedule. Then if a player has some motivation out of Tennis, I don't know.
    By the way is the worst match to predict a winner today, I would easier pick something like Verdasco over Del Potro instead of Nalba or Tipso.
    And I'll take Baghdatis as well.