Aeiou1x2
    Aeiou1x2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Help on Tennis.

I am desperately need help from Tennis experts.

I've been losing tons of money in Tennis, but made some money from NBA and Soccer.

I took Bogomolov Jr. over Stakhovsky at even value.

Can anyone share their picks?

I really want to make some money from Tennis.

Aeiou1x2

I took Hradecka over Begu at -120.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking Bogomolov has been a good way to lose money this season.

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guy, glad to have you here, you can share your picks and your thoughts with others, but you can't expect people to come here to write their picks for you, just follow all the threads in this section, we are 4 or 5 people who are doing pretty well.

By the way trust Bogomolov in this period is never a good thing, and Stakho showed some good Tennis in Dubai going 2 points near to win a set with Djokovic.
    Hradecka - Begu is 50 - 50 and really hard to predict, GL with all your plays

Aeiou1x2

Thank you all for your replies.
    I took Bogomolov Jr. for one reason.
    Stakhovsky recently retired the match against Bogomolov Jr. due to injury. I understand that Stakhovsky performed great against Djokovic.
    But, from my experience, he is not consistent to play his level, and occasionally loses matches to underdogs.

By the way, Hradecka won the 1st set, and she is looking great so far.

Aeiou1x2

Tennis is so hard to predict. I thought about taking over in Bogomolov Jr. match, but I didn't. Because I thought either players are going to win in 2sets.

It always happens opposite like when I took over, the match goes 6-2 6-4. And whenever I didn't take over, the match goes to tie break and so on..

Aeiou1x2

Does anyone of you guys use any sites to get information? The one I am using is tennisxxplorer.

Aeiou1x2

Wow.... looking at the scoreboard for 2 hours is so pathetic. Bogomolov Jr. was up 40-0 at the third set 5-5. then 40-40 A-40 40-40 40-A and now 40-40. On the other hand, Hradecka could've won in 2nd set and now it's 4-2 Begu. Tennis always has been frustrating sports ever to watch. So many ups and downs.