Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Thoughts on Del Potro vs Tsonga?

I wanna go big on Del Potro here but I'm surprised hes only -140. The last meeting between these two was not too long ago and Del Potro seemed to outplay Tsonga pretty good. Would've been straight sets victory for Del Potro if it weren't for some unfortunate errors late in the 2nd set tie break.

So I don't see what's changed between that last meeting and today which would suggest Tsonga beats Del Potro here. Both players have pretty much breezed through the Dubai DF to get to this point so I think I'll go with Del Potro here at a pretty good price. Thoughts?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lots of match play for DelPo. He's basically played two and a half weeks straight. I like him tomorrow, but it's not like he's a sure thing. Look at all the match-ups between the two and they're all relatively close.

Sport_Fish

Yeah I guess fatigue may be a factor here. Gonna still bet a bit on Del Potro cuz there has to be value in -140 considering their H2H record and past meeting.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

always bet on Red in roulette... unless you likely lazy, quit-ability and outright stupidness on the court

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i will try the over 23.5

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

DelPo gets it done. Can't bet on Tsonga...these French guys are hit or miss. They'll fold completely the second something doesn't go their way.

Sport_Fish

Del Potro wins it fairly easily

Now he's to face Federer - another rematch of a recent encounter. Hopefully the price is decent on Federer to open up some parlay options.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

over 12.5 games first set was ez $$$