Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quick tennis alert

Alex Bogomolov Jr +220

I hit Inser over Federer +1300 and Fish +220, here's another very good shot at +200 or higher.

Starts in a couple minutes

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Kid is very promising. Should be a good match..

Living The Dream

Glad I put it late on here, he's getting hammered. I still think he was a pretty good shot at those odds.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

he has had his moments but he seems to take matches off.. I dont trust him yet but he has talent no doubt.. Great job on those other picks.

Living The Dream

I agree, I wouldn't lay the wood with him, but def would take a shot like that again with him. He just got toasted

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've gone out of my way to say it this season, fade Bogomolov. I firmly believe the guy shot his wad in 2011 in making his big move up in the rankings. You're talking about a guy who turns 29 this season and was a Challenger level player prior to his breakout last year. There may be an exception somewhere, but guys don't usually get better with age as they approach 30 especially without any abrupt change in their game or preparation [i.e. a Mardy Fish dedication to fitness, etc.].

And if you need anything else to mark on him, he's now playing under the Russian flag. Every since that was declared, he's had some bad voodoo on him me thinks.