TomaCro
    TomaCro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

WTA Paris: Pauline Permentier – Mona Barthel

Pauline Permentier , 5.20 @ pinnaclesports
    Match start: 14:30 european time
    4 units

The French girl has had a good season so far, despite the fact that she was disappointed in the Fed Cup for France last weekend, where she lost both their matches. Permentier played against good players, considering that Slovakia has a great Fed Cup team with Hantuchova and Cibulkova, where the french girl actually lost with 9-7 against Hantuchova in the deciding set.

Permentier I think did a very good game against Medina Garrigues in the first round, where she fought well all the way and had plenty of chances in the first set as well, beyond that managed to work their way forward to many more break balls and was also steady in their own server, which meant that the French girl was able to turn it to their favor to win the match by 2-1 in sets.

Barthel on her side has played many indoor tournaments, where she clearly is enyoing to play on faster surfaces, there she has a very good stats. But we must not forget that alot of these victories are on the Challenger tour
    In the first round she defeated Zahlavova 2-0 in sets.

Permentier has the last couple of games shown great play, where I saw her against Hantuchova also, were she played pretty well.
    She has also shown a lot of good games on the Challenger level indoors as her opponent today.

I Think this is a much more even game than the odds suggest here, where I think the French girl has shown great play the last couple of matches not and also built on a lot of confidence after a strong win over a good player in the previous round.

I go for 4 units in this match

Good luck!

brandoc
    brandoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 940

Would seem to be good value on the Frenchie but she's under an injury cloud i understand, plus i think she plays like an erratic pile of poo. If she wins this match though i could change me mind on her.

I would be surprised if she can even take a set but good luck bud, i'll be rooting for ya.

ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

barthel rolls

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I don't watch much tennis but I'm tailing you small on this. I like me a live underdog. Maybe I'll wake up to a nice little surprise in my account.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Barthel