TomaCro
    TomaCro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

WTA Paris: Petra Martic - Arn Greta

Match Start 20:30
    Odds: 2.70 @ unibet

Croatian Martic has only played one match, which was at the Australian Open this season, where she lost in the first round.
    Has been injured towards the end of last year's season, which put her out of play for a while.

She played here in in 2010 I remember a very good game against Wickmayer, where she surprised everyone by beating a player who was at here best at the time.

Greta, I think has been very up and down this season, which varies quite a bit even in their performance.
    Had a good tournament at the Australian Open, but outside of it has been so-so.

Last meetings
    1-1 stands between them, where Greta won the final settlement in 2010 against Martic with 1-2 in sets.
    While Martic won the settlement in 2007 .

So this is a completely different game, where it is played indoors on a very fast surface. I have faith that this will fit Martic better

Greta plays very few tournaments indoors, where there generally are few tournaments played on this ground, especially on the women's side.
    Martic on the other hand has a better score on this fast ground, there she also has a better record on this inndoor surface then here opponent.

All indications are that this will be a close game, with Martic actually perform better as an outsider in the games she plays than the favorite, which is quite exciting to consider.

I try with 4 units in

I ausuly post for a norwegian site called www.oddsen.nu, but i thought i could give people some picks here aswell.

Good Luck everyone.
    Last edited by TomaCro; 02-07-12 at 11:04 AM.
    Points Awarded:

thabeest gave TomaCro 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Good luck Toma! I'll try a unit on Martic...only thing that concerns me is when you look at Martic's last 10 matches she hasn't been back to her earlier form. I will not be surprised if Greta pulls this out though.

*Martic losing to Chang Kai-Chen(149) at the Aus Open, and her losing to Kremer Anne (296), these are what make me wonder about her current form compared to Greta

** looks like almost no one there, kind of like the last time I went to the movies
    Last edited by apeterlives; 02-07-12 at 02:01 PM.