Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

How can anyone honestly say tennis isnt rigged?!

like honestly? look at this jurgen match, double partners and they know each other games. Petz has dominated in the past with a 3-0 record, and now jurgen goes thru the qualys and magically he plays petz where petz throws the match for his friend because jurgen needs this alot more. guess hes just happy with his appearance fee.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you're saying you bet on Petzschner?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I layed off this one. Nothing fishy about the match, just that the oddsmakers knew Melzer was due for a win. They are about equal in skills so for Petz to go ahead 3-0, they knew Melzer had to be due for one soon.

I found better value in taking Cipolla +105 later today vs Gicquel. The only reason this line isnt Cipolla -175 is because of the homefield advantage for Gicquel. However, Gicquel may be at the end of his career and going up against a more talented Cipolla.

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

no way was that a fair match, has nothing to do with who i bet on

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just saying it sounds like you knew the angle at work, so a tough bet to make. Betting on matches with doubles partners playing each other is very dicey. Llodra-Benneteau were two of the most infamous guys who worked the match to whomever it benefited more rankings/points wise. In this situation, I think it was a fairly large red flag to see Melzer in qualis here and then up against Petzschner. No way a tour vet goes through qualis to bend over in a match, so odds were Petz was probably not coming out full force. Said that in my thread earlier, although I would not have bet on a side for anything in this match because you just don't know what the agreement might be.