beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Which country likely has the highest % of players on the take..

Just doing something for fun.These country's have the most challengers.If you were to guess, give me your choice as to which of these most likely would have a possible "questionable match(s)" among two players vs each other playing for the same country.

USA(21)
    Brazil(14)
    Columbia(8)
    France(9)
    Germany(11)
    Italy(29)
    Spain(7)
    Russia(4)
    Uzbeck(4)
    Poland(5)
    Mexico(7)
    China(6)

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most people are going to say Russia, but I think France.

beefcake
    Update your status

What I want to know is who did the Italian Tennis Federation blow to get 29(!) tournaments.Overall they are an average country tennis wise and in size but have the most?! I know its easy to say, but if I had to pick one, how could you not pick Potito Starace's country?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

LoL. True, don't forget Volandri's fixin' ass. I think that's why Italy got so many, so all the clay court goons can win in their home country. I don't know percentages, but I'm guessing it's 65% or much higher as far as the guys who win those Italian tourneys being from Italy.

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah half the dam draw are Italians sometimes(as are the American ones during the dog days), hard for me to believe there are no gentlemen's handshakes to miss a ball or two in a key situation. I have been too a few challengers, and let me tell you, its such a Laissez-faire atmosphere even here in the states, kinda like punching a time clock at the factory, that you could pull all kinds of shit with bribing people and who knows what. Do you think the ATP gives a crap in JUNE about a tourney in Cremona for god's sake in the middle of the summer?