Betpoints: 1920

That was a great game.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Morrison View Post
    victory blunt

LETS GO

I'm so vigged up from this win, no way I can sleep for another hr or two......pass me that blunt JM

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

BetIslands just put up Djokovic -140 vs Nadal

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I'm so vigged up from this win, no way I can sleep for another hr or two......pass me that blunt JM

dont break the cypher , way amped up to sleep , hopefully this blunt chills me out , gonna do some pokerstars smoke and jam out til i wear down

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Alright, took a shower and off to work.

Epic ending. Still think Rafa takes it on Sunday.

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't sweat it, don't think abt it too much, just bet on Joker for the final. He is in Nadal's head already

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

For those who can't sleep yet, here's Murray's post match interview. He said he thought the linesmen were excellent go figure!

My respect for him has really grown after this match. I think we're going to see a new Andy this year. 6mths ago, he would've given up in the 5th. He basically admitted to tanking the 4th and he feels great about how he did although he's pissed he has to wait another 30 mins to give blood for anti doping

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...673723322.html

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Thanks Shari, I'll check it out now. I think this lost will definitely do Andy some good.....Andy will finally win a major this year from what he learned in this match....imagine what would happen in the UK if he happens to win Wimbledon

shari91

Thanks Shari, I'll check it out now. I think this lost will definitely do Andy some good.....Andy will finally win a major this year from what he learned in this match....imagine what would happen in the UK if he happens to win Wimbledon
    I think when you read it you'll sense he's put a whole different spin on this result than he would've in the past. He seems to have matured. Yeah he lost but he's truly happy with how he played and finally has confidence in himself, as he should. Although they both had their ups and downs in this one, he had Djoko on the ropes a few times and that's no small feat.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

This reply right here from the post match interview says it all from Murray ...." I think there's a very fine line between being No. 1 in the world and being 3 or 4. I think that gap, I feel tonight I closed it."

Murray's confidence and mental game vs Djoko has been elevated with this loss....He knows what it takes to beat Djoko now and is closer than anyone has been at beating Djoko at a majors in like a year.....if they were to play again tomorrow, Murray would win in four sets, IMO.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 01-27-12 at 09:18 AM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

did djork plaay his best though

shari91

This reply right here from the post match interview says it all from Murray ...." I think there's a very fine line between being No. 1 in the world and being 3 or 4. I think that gap, I feel tonight I closed it."

Murray's confidence and mental game vs Djoko has been elevated with this loss....He knows what it takes to beat Djoko now and is closer than anyone has been at beating Djoko at a majors in like a year.....if they were to play again tomorrow, Murray would win in four sets, IMO.
    I guarantee you if they played tomorrow there's no hope in hell I'd lay -250 on Djoko again regardless of what stats, my numbers and anything else had to say. Not saying Djoko wouldn't win because the guy's a multi Slam winner for a reason and who knows wtf was going on with his nose and whatever else but I think the voodoo hold he had over Murray has been broken somewhat significantly now. What started off as a crapfest turned into a 5hr epic that surprised the hell out of me, but in a good way. I lost a bit of juice because of the under but I gained a lot of respect for a player I had very little for before tonight so I'll call it a wash. See you here for the Final??

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Whoah, looks like I missed out on an epic! I had the Joker on the high juice but my wife and I gave up watching in the 3rd set, not because I was giving up on my bet but it was just too painful to watch the man being so negative out there - I mean you can be injured but you don't need to look like a limp soul-less lifeform!

Anyways, looks like the match ended up in a classic. No way I'd take Joker at the juice again, and looks like Murray might have finally come of age. The guy is a spoilt brat and disgrace to the sport - in my not so humble opinion - but still makes for some good TV.

And kudos to all you die-hard Americans that were willing to forego your sleep for the match - I just hope none of you were on Murray at the spread, that would have been a dagger to the heart!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    Whoah, looks like I missed out on an epic! I had the Joker on the high juice but my wife and I gave up watching in the 3rd set, not because I was giving up on my bet but it was just too painful to watch the man being so negative out there - I mean you can be injured but you don't need to look like a limp soul-less lifeform!

Anyways, looks like the match ended up in a classic. No way I'd take Joker at the juice again, and looks like Murray might have finally come of age. The guy is a spoilt brat and disgrace to the sport - in my not so humble opinion - but still makes for some good TV.

And kudos to all you die-hard Americans that were willing to forego your sleep for the match - I just hope none of you were on Murray at the spread, that would have been a dagger to the heart!

I just re-read this whole thread and pages 16 thru 18 or so had me dying. Sorry Yiser I missed your post earlier but yeah, can you imagine that in the middle of the night on a forum that so many think is 99% Americans and/or Americans who don't give a crap about tennis, we managed to get a 20pg thread with 5k+ views happening? For a sport played by pussies no less?

So awesome. Not really that excited for the women's final but I'll be around ofc. The men's though? Set your alarms kiddies because it's going to be a full on war.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys anyone not watching this fukkin shit has no clue what competitive sports is
    I have slept 4 hrs in 2 days
    Its top shelf historical tennis matches
    Fuk I am watching Sharapova final tonight

Nadal Joker tomorrow night better than Superbowl IMO

Two fukkin animals so fukkin rich legends and playing like it is the last match of their fukkin lives on every fukkin point

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I have slept 4 hrs in 2 days

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I just re-read this whole thread and pages 16 thru 18 or so had me dying. Sorry Yiser I missed your post earlier but yeah, can you imagine that in the middle of the night on a forum that so many think is 99% Americans and/or Americans who don't give a crap about tennis, we managed to get a 20pg thread with 5k+ views happening? For a sport played by pussies no less?
    I think most of the people commenting were American, believe it or not. There are some American tennis fans here.

So awesome. Not really that excited for the women's final but I'll be around ofc. The men's though? Set your alarms kiddies because it's going to be a full on war.
    Home from work now but it was a brutal day with only sleeping from about 12:40-3:30 AM. At least on Sunday I won't have to go to work after the match. It was worth it for today. I guess I had a hedge in that if it was ugly and ended early, I could've tried to go back to sleep.

I'll be missing the gruntfest tonight but it's always like this for me because of when they schedule the women's final.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Hell Yeah I'm gonna be here for both finals....glued to my IMAC with ESPN3 live coverage, logged into SBR here with my fellow degen friends, betting the house limit on each final. Hoops and Foots cant touch the excitement of a slam semi & final.

They way I see it, I'm riding on the house's $1600 as a freeroll tonight cus my $900 to win $700 Djoko -5 bet should have been a lost last night. I'm gonna pound my book for the house limit for both finals tonight......

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!

First ... 20212223