Ok Guys Federer Can Never Be Ahead Of Nadal As Far As All Time Greats

A fukkin punk choker
    Has not beat Nadal in 6 Years in a major
    He is scared to death of him

Boys take Fed off your number 1 spot

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much do Walker pay you for this kind of threads?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

?????????????????

Roxy he cannot beat him..cannot be the best

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

btw i just cashed nadal

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

It's not denying his greatness to claim that he's not going to win another big one, it's a testament to his greatness that he still makes so many semis and finals. Guy is 30 years old and has to hit line after line to win points, sets and matches. He knows he cannot get into a battle of attrition with anyone, especially Nadal.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

fed missed every fukkin big shot. and people think it was a good match. match was not the kind of match fed wants to play at all. 150 errors or some shit. yea epic match.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I haven't had Federer as my number one for years, but when he was, he was Jordan from the Bulls, now he's getting to be Jordan from the Wizards, its what happens with age

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ you gotta just take a break. Every time you post in the tennis forum, you end up getting your ass handed to you.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    btw i just cashed nadal
    You start constant lock threads about soccer matches in Antarctica, tennis, ncaa, nfl plays, etc... but you don't bother mentioning anywhere... not even in a post.... that you're on Nadal until after he's won the match? Great stuff
    Points Awarded:

showtiime gave shari91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

You start constant lock threads about soccer matches in Antarctica, tennis, ncaa, nfl plays, etc... but you don't bother mentioning anywhere... not even in a post.... that you're on Nadal until after he's won the match? Great stuff
    Shari baby you are wrong do you remember when you sat next to me in todays poker tourney?? I told you i am on Azarenka and Nadal ?? did you forget that??

jjgold

Anyone ranking Fed ahead of Nadal is nuts

Did you watch match?

So many misses , he just gave points to Nadal. He plays way too tight against him, tightens up in the swing.

He needs to just go hammer the ball and be aggressive .

Nadal chews him alive every time.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

the unforced errors number is so high because he has to try to hit the lines and hit the ball very flat otherwise nadal kills every opponent except for the djoker, its not like federer is choking against him, i mentioned it earlier, berdych played one of the best matches of his career and he does have the strokes to be dangerous for nadal but federer just cannot hit as hard

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post

Shari baby you are wrong do you remember when you sat next to me in todays poker tourney?? I told you i am on Azarenka and Nadal ?? did you forget that??
    After reading your PM, I do remember you asking me who I liked in this match. I don't remember what you said though - it was 24hrs ago. Doesn't matter... hopefully a few people made cash from this match because it looks like Fed nailed quite a few guys tonight.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Federer is not as bad as he played this game. Clearly, based on his recent performance, everyone bet him today, and was sure he would atleast make it to the finals.

But its just something about Nadal - which is probably one the biggest setbacks of his career. Nadal has his number all day, which is why he makes Federer appear to be a walk in the park.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

I think I know what to do from here. Dkoker's game matches up well against Murray (junkball doesn't phase him anymore) and against Nadal.
    Confident as long as he stays healthy.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Federer hangs out at the same club as LeBron. Dude is a choke artist.

So glad I changed my bet (albeit a very small wager) to Nadal at the last moment. The reasoning wasn't even solid, just a trust the gut pick.

Federer is a bum, if he can't beat Nadal on this surface, he has no chance.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    I think I know what to do from here. Dkoker's game matches up well against Murray (junkball doesn't phase him anymore) and against Nadal.
    Confident as long as he stays healthy.

Djokovic does match up very well, . I hate the semifinals from a wagering standpoint, love to watch it as a fan. I definitely think Djoko is a great wager here, was looking at the murray/ djoko match, that one is tough to wager on.
    Last edited by gregm; 01-26-12 at 10:19 AM. Reason: looking at djoko/murray match

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Federer hangs out at the same club as LeBron. Dude is a choke artist.

choke artist? he won 11 majors over period of 4 straight years in his prime...you know, when he was nadal's age now.

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Djokovic does match up very well, . I hate the semifinals from a wagering standpoint, love to watch it as a fan. I definitely think Djoko is a great wager here, was looking at the murray/ djoko match, that one is tough to wager on.
    What IYO makes it so tough......Murray lost to him in straight sets in the same tourney last year and Djok looks just as hot to start this year off......their head to head numbers are a little shaded in the fact that murray beat him years ago with the exception being when Djok pulled out last year in the Us open series.......I posted a thread saying Murray could win but after stepping back I cant see how anyone couldnt take Djok given the -265 with my book I had to jump on it....BOL

jjgold

Shari called it to a tee, I refused to listen to her as I let me ego get in the way and don't like listening to a woman capper tell me who to bet.

Forlenghths that volume went over 47 Million by match end

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Djok is not a lock tonight. I think that Murray has a shot in this spot. Look at the last few matches and these two are about equal when playing each other and Murray is better than Ferrer who could have beat the Djoker if he was mentally tougher. Murray beat Djok in Cincy last year (with Djok retiring down a set) and the players are 4-4 all time on hard court.

Why the Fed was -160 last night is still insane....

gregm

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shari called it to a tee, I refused to listen to her as I let me ego get in the way and don't like listening to a woman capper tell me who to bet.

Yes she did.I should have listened, sharapova was another one I should have looked at.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Don't know if you noticed but nearly 5 million was matched during the final game!

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Djok is not a lock tonight. I think that Murray has a shot in this spot. Look at the last few matches and these two are about equal when playing each other and Murray is better than Ferrer who could have beat the Djoker if he was mentally tougher. Murray beat Djok in Cincy last year (with Djok retiring down a set) and the players are 4-4 all time on hard court.

Why the Fed was -160 last night is still insane....
    I think the odds for the Djok/Murray matchup were about right (market has since moved a bit towards Murray). If that is the case, then the current tournament odds would imply that Djoker would be around 1.69 (-145) against Nadal in the final which I thought was a steal.
    Last edited by FourLengthsClear; 01-26-12 at 11:49 AM.

gregm

Quote Originally Posted by Betn247 View Post
    What IYO makes it so tough......Murray lost to him in straight sets in the same tourney last year and Djok looks just as hot to start this year off......their head to head numbers are a little shaded in the fact that murray beat him years ago with the exception being when Djok pulled out last year in the Us open series.......I posted a thread saying Murray could win but after stepping back I cant see how anyone couldnt take Djok given the -265 with my book I had to jump on it....BOL
    Just from the numbers standpoint, with the odds and getting a wager down on this. Lendl has been great for Murray from reports but Murrays serve and the Djokovic return is the key here in my opinion.

jjgold

Murray does matchup well vs Joker and has a better shot than Nadal will

If Joker is healthy Nadal cannot beat him, his ground strokes are just too good

shari91

Last edited by shari91; 01-26-12 at 12:08 PM. Reason: reroute

Betn247

these guys have played 3 times since the end of the 2009 season all of them being in 2011, 2-1 lead djok.....only loss being a withdrawl from an open tour event.....They met last years Austrailian in the FINALS and Murray rolled over......sure lendl is working worth murray but their relationship is a little over a month old if I am not mistaken, if Murray had won a set last year against him in the final I would say sure this will be close but Djok is the guy on fire in this sport right now, until then you have to ride him IMO....

Betn247

Just saw the futures on the Australian

Murray - +425
    Djok- even
    Nadal- +125
    Last edited by Betn247; 01-26-12 at 12:47 PM. Reason: You are right!

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

---------

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Just saw the futures on the Australian

Murray - +425
    Djok- even
    Nadal- -125
    I assume Nadal should read +125 (currently +138 at Betfair).

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

If Rafa had been born about 5 years later, Fed wins 25 slams and locks up greatest player ever. Timing is everything.

Betn247

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    I assume Nadal should read +125 (currently +138 at Betfair).
    Anyone know the exact number of matches Djok lost last year (not a retire) - looks like 4 and 3 were on hard court hmmmmm interesting

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Anyone know the exact number of matches Djok lost last year (not a retire) - looks like 4 and 3 were on hard court hmmmmm interesting
    4 but three of those were after the US Open and I would not count them as being representative on anything. He also had two retirements.

His only real loss last year was against Fed in the French Open semi-final.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Federer buries me every year. I never have the stomach to bet against him.

12 Last