Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tomas Berdych Vs Rafeal Nadal (BIG Play on Tomas Berdych Games Won OVER 16.5 @ -110)

LAKER_CRAZY'S AUSTRALIAN OPEN QUARTER FINAL PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 24/01/2012)

( 4 UNIT PLAY)

1) Tomas Berdych Vs Rafael Nadal ( Pick Tomas Berdych Games WON OVER 16.5 @ -110)

After Cashing a Big play on Hewitt last night alongside the handicap,i did not think i would be making a big play again on the very next day,But this match up today makes me want to go for it and i am going to be rolling alongside my gut here again. The way this market has been set by the books,they are leaning slightly towards this match going to 4 sets at least and that was precisely the first thought that came to my mind when i did my research on this match. Nadal,has looked in reasonable form this australian open and has not really been tested so far,he has made his stand clear on the grueling schedule and has vouched his displeasure about the same.

On the Other Hand,Berdych has gone about this business in a relatively quiet way getting through almagro in the 4th round,in which he was indeed stretched. As with the case of hewitt djokovic yesterday,The Head to Head record between Rafa & Tomas is heavily stacked in favor of Nadal having won 11 of the 14 meetings between the two.However,This includes 3 meetings on clay which nadal won with ease.In the 9 meetings between these two on hard courts,nadal leads 6-3.All 3 of Berdych's wins against Nadal have come on hard courts,even though it goes way back to 2006,and both players have come a long way since then.

I Like Berdych to cause some discomfort to Nadal,we all know Nadal is a very good player and does not give away an inch,the key here will be how berdych serves,if he can serve well,i am quite sure of the fact that he can take a set from nadal and that should do enough to cash this bet.I am playing berdych to win 17 games in this match.Might add another unit to berdych + 6.5 handicap as well.Good luck to those playing it.

Oh Well,we have the whole almagro controversy,and now the crowd would not like bedych and stuff,well i don't think that would matter,a player coming in for a grand slam prepares himself mentally and i am sure this,if anything will bring out the better of berdych.I like the play so i am going ahead with it.Good luck !

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Australian Open record 2012 ( 3-0-2) ( + 2.50 Units)

1 unit = 100 USD

Laker_crazy

For People who d want to raise any units question,here it is :

Bet Confirmation - FF92629907F - Flash Time of bet: 24/01/2012 08:12:22 Print
    Selections
    No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
    1 Tomas Berdych Over 16.5 Tomas Berdych v Rafael Nadal
    (Games Won) 24/01/2012 None 1.90 To Run
    Stake: 150.00 To Win: 135 Returns:

NOTE : My book is in GBP

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've got this in the bag. Great call again.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

How does 4 units equal $150. Good call by the way. Do you like the draw in the test

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

His book is in gbp. Great call lc never in doubt

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Nice hit. Wish I would of seen this thread sooner =(

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    LAKER_CRAZY'S AUSTRALIAN OPEN QUARTER FINAL PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 24/01/2012)

( 4 UNIT PLAY)

1) Tomas Berdych Vs Rafael Nadal ( Pick Tomas Berdych Games WON OVER 16.5 @ -110)

After Cashing a Big play on Hewitt last night alongside the handicap,i did not think i would be making a big play again on the very next day,But this match up today makes me want to go for it and i am going to be rolling alongside my gut here again. The way this market has been set by the books,they are leaning slightly towards this match going to 4 sets at least and that was precisely the first thought that came to my mind when i did my research on this match. Nadal,has looked in reasonable form this australian open and has not really been tested so far,he has made his stand clear on the grueling schedule and has vouched his displeasure about the same.

On the Other Hand,Berdych has gone about this business in a relatively quiet way getting through almagro in the 4th round,in which he was indeed stretched. As with the case of hewitt djokovic yesterday,The Head to Head record between Rafa & Tomas is heavily stacked in favor of Nadal having won 11 of the 14 meetings between the two.However,This includes 3 meetings on clay which nadal won with ease.In the 9 meetings between these two on hard courts,nadal leads 6-3.All 3 of Berdych's wins against Nadal have come on hard courts,even though it goes way back to 2006,and both players have come a long way since then.

I Like Berdych to cause some discomfort to Nadal,we all know Nadal is a very good player and does not give away an inch,the key here will be how berdych serves,if he can serve well,i am quite sure of the fact that he can take a set from nadal and that should do enough to cash this bet.I am playing berdych to win 17 games in this match.Might add another unit to berdych + 6.5 handicap as well.Good luck to those playing it.

Oh Well,we have the whole almagro controversy,and now the crowd would not like bedych and stuff,well i don't think that would matter,a player coming in for a grand slam prepares himself mentally and i am sure this,if anything will bring out the better of berdych.I like the play so i am going ahead with it.Good luck !

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Australian Open record 2012 ( 3-0-2) ( + 2.50 Units)

1 unit = 100 USD
    Cash This Easy Winner

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Australian Open record 2012 ( 4-0-2) ( + 6.10 Units)

1 unit = 100 USD

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Yezzir View Post
    You've got this in the bag. Great call again.

Quote Originally Posted by ugabooga View Post
    His book is in gbp. Great call lc never in doubt

Laker_crazy

There will be a big play on the ferrer vs djokovic match tonight !

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Which book do u use to get these OVER Games won plays?

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Which book do u use to get these OVER Games won plays?
    Bet365