Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Don't see what people see in her personally

Just a very normal looking woman imho.

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

On Fed -7, looks solid right now! Fed should have won this set 6-1...still though no way this goes more than the 3 sets and even at 6-4 or 7-5 is a win, and worst case scenario is a push at 7-6 which is highly unlikely.

I still think the finals will be Fed vs. Joker and Fed will win! Roger is going to have a big year, my guess is he wins 2 slams, Australian Open will start it off.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Time to put a fork in Tomic, he's done...

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

vintage fed

hawley

would not kick out of bed if she farted

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Time to put a fork in Tomic, he's done...
    Will be a good test of how good he really is to see if he holds tough or wilts now.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I've done so much live betting on this match I don't even know what I should be cheering for any more. Seriously this stuff is evil

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

would not kick out of bed if she farted
    Either would I. But she is still 'plain' I think. I understand a mane of blonde hair grabs mens attention. It grabs mine as well. I don't want to sound super critical or mean, but apart from the hair, she has no figure, a non-symetrical face (why some shots look close to ugly from wrong angle) and gangly long hairy monkey arms.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

effectively the same bet but you would win it with a straight sets victory. I like that play
    In straight sets? He would need Federer to win 7-6 or 7-5 in two sets, and that is not happening anymore

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post

In straight sets? He would need Federer to win 7-6 or 7-5 in two sets, and that is not happening anymore
    of course it isn't happening now. Why are you posting this after two sets?

It was possible for it to cash with Fed winning in 3 sets though. I didn't say it was easy, just possible.

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    If i were a coach right now id be saying to my player if u want to beat tomic simply play him from the service line. Cant start faking his opponents out when unable to set his feet as as jim courier put it 'tomic is in constant motion'...
    There's a reason why that area is referred to as no man's land.

shari91

Federer has cost me so much money during the past year and a half when I've backed him and he's crapped out, but listening to that on court interview reminds me of why he is by far the classiest athlete in any sport that I remember following ever. If even 50% of the athletes across all sports acted like that, I wouldn't mind if my son someday had one as a role model. Guy is an absolute legend. Tomic's trashing Verdasco pre match in the first round and probably the greatest player of all time comes out after kicking his ass and spends quite a few minutes singing his praises. I hope he wins this whole bloody thing.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Federer has cost me so much money during the past year and a half when I've backed him and he's crapped out, but listening to that on court interview reminds me of why he is by far the classiest athlete in any sport that I remember following ever. If even 50% of the athletes across all sports acted like that, I wouldn't mind if my son someday had one as a role model. Guy is an absolute legend. Tomic's trashing Verdasco pre match in the first round and probably the greatest player of all time comes out after kicking his ass and spends quite a few minutes singing his praises. I hope he wins this whole bloody thing.
    Federer is my favourite athlete across any sport.

Probably the classiest guy I have seen.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

me too, fed is the man.

shari91

I should add that I think Nadal is the same also. But because his English isn't as polished yet, you get the sense that he doesn't fully express what he wants to say. Amazing that these guys are so humble and willing to give a ton of credit to the other guys yet the upstarts talk smack when they've accomplished jack.

shari91

Federer is my favourite athlete across any sport.

Probably the classiest guy I have seen.
    Yeah I think you're right. I forget just how amazing he actually he is because he doesn't play that often and I don't really bother paying attention to his matches in earlier rounds as they're always cakewalks and unbettable. But when you hear him speak, and think about who he chose as his wife when he could've been with some silicone model like everyone else, guy just seems like an amazingly good dude regardless of his talent. I seriously hope he wins. Not sure why that iv struck me so much tonight but I was almost crying. He's just an awesome man when most in his position simply aren't.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

this one hurts

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Yeah I think you're right. I forget just how amazing he actually he is because he doesn't play that often and I don't really bother paying attention to his matches in earlier rounds as they're always cakewalks and unbettable. But when you hear him speak, and think about who he chose as his wife when he could've been with some silicone model like everyone else, guy just seems like an amazingly good dude regardless of his talent. I seriously hope he wins. Not sure why that iv struck me so much tonight but I was almost crying. He's just an awesome man when most in his position simply aren't.
    his wifey is hot!!!!

First 12