boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Simon -145

I don't know a damn thing about tennis betting...but Simon has beat his FRA opp 4/5 matches and since they both are from FRA, I am going on limb and thinking Simon wants to be the better frenchie

2units for me!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

nice angle. simon sucks. GL.

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

I liked simon too...dont like him much after this thread, but cant take back the 1U now so I pray it aint mushed yet

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I like Simon in this one, Simon has lost to Nadal twice, once in the quarterfinals, and to Federer in the last 3 Australian Opens.

Simon has much better hard court stats and numbers, the head to head numbers are dominant, these slower courts should favor Simon and longer rallies, Benneteau is 30 years old and just played a tough tourney and I think Simon should be favored here if this match goes long. Yes, Benneteau looked good in Sydney but look at his record in the last of 2011 and at Brisbane.

But who knows, I am having a rather sub-average night gambling. The over is the best bet I would imagine

Good luck boondoggle

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I like Simon in this one, Simon has lost to Nadal twice, once in the quarterfinals, and to Federer in the last 3 Australian Opens. Simon has much better hard court stats and numbers, the head to head numbers are dominant, these slower courts should favor Simon and longer rallies, Benneteau is 30 years old and just played a tough tourney and I think Simon should be favored here if this match goes long. Yes, Benneteau looked good in Sydney but look at his record in the last of 2011 and at Brisbane. But who knows, I am having a rather sub-average night gambling. The over is the best bet I would imagine Good luck boondoggle
    Im on Benneteau here :S

Simon stats do appear better however, he did play a 5 setter not too long ago and it was 90 degrees F that day. IF this match goes the distance I think Benny has the edge. Benny aint no scrub hes been in quite good form since arriving in AUS destroying the likes of Lopez, seppi, bogo & baggy! He only lost to niemenen but you can argue that he wasn't motivated in that game because the AUS open was so close..literally one day (the ATP sydney final was delayed 1 day).
    Age should not be an issue, look at Fed, chela both 30+. There is only 3 years diff between the two.
    I agree with you on the over but wagering on an over with two frenchman isn't a gd idea from my past experience haha but you never know.
    Just my 2 cents GL guys!!!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Well, I couldnt have done any worse than put money on peer/lisicki and the over, Peer is being crushed. It is not my night so i wouldnt be surprised to see Simon lose either. Good luck tonight BBr

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Well, I couldnt have done any worse than put money on peer/lisicki and the over, Peer is being crushed. It is not my night so i wouldnt be surprised to see Simon lose either. Good luck tonight BBr
    You'll get it back. I really like tomic tmrw. Just about to make a play

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

You shoulda known. Peer is garbage.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Im on Benneteau here :S Simon stats do appear better however, he did play a 5 setter not too long ago and it was 90 degrees F that day. IF this match goes the distance I think Benny has the edge. Benny aint no scrub hes been in quite good form since arriving in AUS destroying the likes of Lopez, seppi, bogo & baggy! He only lost to niemenen but you can argue that he wasn't motivated in that game because the AUS open was so close..literally one day (the ATP sydney final was delayed 1 day). Age should not be an issue, look at Fed, chela both 30+. There is only 3 years diff between the two. I agree with you on the over but wagering on an over with two frenchman isn't a gd idea from my past experience haha but you never know. Just my 2 cents GL guys!!!
    SImon ran out of gas, also started cramping.

BL to those on simon :S Hope you guys make that dough back!

Grats to those on the over, easy money there.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ouch

No winner winner chicken dinner here!