Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tomas Berdych Vs Olivier Rochus ( Pick Olivier Rochus Games Won OVER 11.5 @ -115)

LAKER_CRAZY'S GAMES WON PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 17/01/2012)

1) Tomas Berdych Vs Olivier Rochus ( Pick Oliver Rochus Games WON OVER 11.5 @ -115) : I expect Rochus to keep it close on this surface and do enough to win 4 games a set.Cash this one for those who have the option of betting games won for a player during the match.Good Luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Rochus should do enough to win 4 games ... for the match

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong time to bet i'm afraid.. Berdych is playing lights out, and generally owns Rochus.

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Indeed,Berdych is playing lights out here,Rochus has thrown in the towel,onto next,this was pathetic,lol!

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    Indeed,Berdych is playing lights out here,Rochus has thrown in the towel,onto next,this was pathetic,lol!
    I see where you were coming from with it, Berdych is a notorious slow starter in tournaments, sadly for you it looks like he's really hit his stride now.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yes, I thought the over was the play in this match too, but then I looked at Rochus record over the last 12 months and realised there was a good chance he gets steamrolled. Match not over though, you only need Rochus to win this set to still be in with a chance.