tipsterm
    tipsterm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5134

Berdych - Federer bet

Berdych to beat Federer @ 3.58

This is kinda long shot... I believed that Berdych will lose to Tipsarevic, then to Murray. But I stood away from both these matches as Berdych is really nighmare for bettors... he can lose to Petzschner or some other average guy like that French quali in 1st round RG and the same guy can beat Federer in times when Fedex was almost unbeatable.

Same showed with Murray yesterday. Berdych can be streaky and the truth is that when he has a day, he can beat anybody. In last half a year, he didn't performed much like a top-10 player, lacking consistency. Now Federer is still nr. 3 in the world, but best time already behind.

Odds are great, I'll give it a shot.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I bet on Berdych too, feel like a sucker now, he's getting annihilated, odds makers got people in with this one.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

yeah, no chance so far for Berdych

tipsterm
    tipsterm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5134

Don't make such statements until the game is over. Berdych can play better than this, more aggressive... but I have to admit that Federer is playing brilliant game.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Federer is not a "brain snap" player, when he's on his game like this no-one in the world save Djokovic/Nadal with their A+ game can beat him - and even they couldn't when his 1st serve % is 80%+.

So yes - this game is over.

jrw
    jrw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Under 22 was free money.