sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hedging future on Azarenka

Put down 400 to win a little over 1400 on a future with azarenka....that performance and attitude in bartoli match was flat out fishy and pathetic. She's playing zvonareva and 'should' beat her if she's on but i'm thinking the lackluster performance may carry forward...vera owns the h2h 6-3 but last mtg was decisive for azarenka. B4 bartoli match the only person i was worried about is possibly kvitova in the finals....

you guys think a hedge with zvonareva would be a good idea or let it play out? Could guarantee profit but would rather watch how the match goes and how she's playing and if she's off then make a possible play on zvonareva....appreciate any suggestions, input. Thanks in advance

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

hedge BIG TIME

Vera is the fave and think she wins. i did not like the body language attitude of Azarenka today. she wont beat petra in the final but i think tonight will be close match with vera winning.
    Last edited by GoBlue77; 10-28-11 at 11:58 PM.

sportman1313

goblue, thanks for your insight but vera is NOT the favorite in this match....azarenka is the obvious favorite. I also believe Vera can beat her, especially after that horrific performance against bartoli. Vera has nothing really to lose, as she's lucky to even be there

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    goblue, thanks for your insight but vera is NOT the favorite in this match....azarenka is the obvious favorite. I also believe Vera can beat her, especially after that horrific performance against bartoli. Vera has nothing really to lose, as she's lucky to even be there

horrific performance ????????

Have you watched this game????
    Azarenka just let the game finish with a very unprofessional manner, waiting for 1 min service preparations of Bartoli.
    Bartoli was funny as if she was playing for championship in grand slam, with all her concentration
    But i have to mention that Azarenka proved everyone that she definitely is the#1 "pussy" of women tennis...She was already ranked high in that category with her infinite number of traumas, yesterday she guaranteed the first place before the season had ended...

But to say the truth, imo Azarenka is in good form, can beat Zvonerava easily, and has a decent chance against Kvitova in the final, if Kvitova doesnt get injured against Steroid Stosur...

sportman1313

LOL, yes i watched that match!!! In fact, I lost quite a bit....see, i took bartoli when up 4-1 for 400 to win 400 hoping that she'd win the first set and then i'd hedge with azarenka. I have played and watched tennis my whole life and never seen anyone do what azarenka did in that match....when azarenka came back in the first set in impressive fashion, I thought it was going to be a quick and easy 2nd set win. I took azarenka thinking she'd win for sure at 6-5 and put down a little more than 1800 to win 500 on her. 2nd set started out great but when she couldn't hold for 3-0, she ******* just stopped playing. It was beyond pathetic and I was in absolute shock...especially since azarenka has been one of my fave players. I just cannot believe, whether the match meant anything or not, that she would not put in effort at all....i kept thinking she'd get back and win that set, but then pounded everything else i had on bartoli when i knew that she was going to tank and lose the match. Fortunately, i ended up losing only around 550 on that but man i was quite upset as to how i had lost that one. I must say, i was very very surprised and disappointed with that....if she had put in slightly more effort, she would've beat bartoli with ease in 2sets. Bartoli seemed completely oblivious to it and all pumped up and still always jumping and shit and struggling to even win with her continual double faults and errors....what azarenka did was downright disrespectful towards the sport and the fans and i'm sure quite a bit of ppl lost serious dough on that. I mean...why put the ******* effort in the first set??

Why would you think I didn't watch the match anyways? I agree and think she can most definitely beat kvitova, especially if she's consistent and petra makes errors the way she did against stosur....still though, kvitova can beat her also. Their styles pose problems for each other...i do think azarenka will beat her despite being the dog but i have a good future on azarenka but thinking of hedging it. I will definitely never forget this bartoli match though, smh
    Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post

horrific performance ????????

Have you watched this game????
    Azarenka just let the game finish with a very unprofessional manner, waiting for 1 min service preparations of Bartoli.
    Bartoli was funny as if she was playing for championship in grand slam, with all her concentration
    But i have to mention that Azarenka proved everyone that she definitely is the#1 "pussy" of women tennis...She was already ranked high in that category with her infinite number of traumas, yesterday she guaranteed the first place before the season had ended...

But to say the truth, imo Azarenka is in good form, can beat Zvonerava easily, and has a decent chance against Kvitova in the final, if Kvitova doesnt get injured against Steroid Stosur...

sportman1313

and LMAO @ STEROID STOSUR

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    LOL, yes i watched that match!!! In fact, I lost quite a bit....see, i took bartoli when up 4-1 for 400 to win 400 hoping that she'd win the first set and then i'd hedge with azarenka. I have played and watched tennis my whole life and never seen anyone do what azarenka did in that match....when azarenka came back in the first set in impressive fashion, I thought it was going to be a quick and easy 2nd set win. I took azarenka thinking she'd win for sure at 6-5 and put down a little more than 1800 to win 500 on her. 2nd set started out great but when she couldn't hold for 3-0, she ******* just stopped playing. It was beyond pathetic and I was in absolute shock...especially since azarenka has been one of my fave players. I just cannot believe, whether the match meant anything or not, that she would not put in effort at all....i kept thinking she'd get back and win that set, but then pounded everything else i had on bartoli when i knew that she was going to tank and lose the match. Fortunately, i ended up losing only around 550 on that but man i was quite upset as to how i had lost that one. I must say, i was very very surprised and disappointed with that....if she had put in slightly more effort, she would've beat bartoli with ease in 2sets. Bartoli seemed completely oblivious to it and all pumped up and still always jumping and shit and struggling to even win with her continual double faults and errors....what azarenka did was downright disrespectful towards the sport and the fans and i'm sure quite a bit of ppl lost serious dough on that. I mean...why put the ******* effort in the first set??

Why would you think I didn't watch the match anyways? I agree and think she can most definitely beat kvitova, especially if she's consistent and petra makes errors the way she did against stosur....still though, kvitova can beat her also. Their styles pose problems for each other...i do think azarenka will beat her despite being the dog but i have a good future on azarenka but thinking of hedging it. I will definitely never forget this bartoli match though, smh
    First of all, The match between azarenka an kvitova can go both ways, i would hedge the future bet you got before the game starts. Or if you think Azarenka will get the first set, wait for that, but, imo that would be risky.
    I didnt lose too much on Bartoli-Azarenka game, in tennis, especially women tennis, particularly especially if Azarenka being in that women tennis match, i do not put much to any side. I took in live (+120) Azarenka when Bartoli was 4-1 up, then in the second set when Azarenka was 2-0 up why in the hell i didnt hedge that one for sth like +3000, i really dont know, i guess i made a mistake of trusting this #1 pussy one more time (that was the last time i hope ) and when i watch the rest of the second set, and hoping that any moment that she will start at least move (she didnt need to play to bury bartoli, she just needed to "move" a bit , damned!)...and waited for that in the third set...
    But that pussy kept going on her stupid unprofessional, unrespectful play.

tkt
    tkt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 637

remember this forever now
    you need to green out always in WTA from a + position, if you leave your bet in there is big chance of it going lost

sportman1313

makman, i absolutely agree with all that and sorry you got ****** up cuz of azarenka as well. Indeed fellas, i did hedge and got 400 from it so i'm more than happy. And very happy I did it before the match started cuz kvitova came out on fire and she would have been heavily favored in-match lol. I would have been quite upset until azarenka tied it back up 5-5 or when she won the 2nd set but that would have been stressful for sure. Appreciate the input from both of ya'll, thanks and i said b4 the tourney started that the only other player i was worried about against azarenka was kvitova.
    Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post

First of all, The match between azarenka an kvitova can go both ways, i would hedge the future bet you got before the game starts. Or if you think Azarenka will get the first set, wait for that, but, imo that would be risky.
    I didnt lose too much on Bartoli-Azarenka game, in tennis, especially women tennis, particularly especially if Azarenka being in that women tennis match, i do not put much to any side. I took in live (+120) Azarenka when Bartoli was 4-1 up, then in the second set when Azarenka was 2-0 up why in the hell i didnt hedge that one for sth like +3000, i really dont know, i guess i made a mistake of trusting this #1 pussy one more time (that was the last time i hope ) and when i watch the rest of the second set, and hoping that any moment that she will start at least move (she didnt need to play to bury bartoli, she just needed to "move" a bit , damned!)...and waited for that in the third set...
    But that pussy kept going on her stupid unprofessional, unrespectful play.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkt View Post
    remember this forever now
    you need to green out always in WTA from a + position, if you leave your bet in there is big chance of it going lost

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

hope u hedged like i said. only a fool would not hedge a 1400 cash out in half for a guaranteed 700 payday.