Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to Tennis Betting ... who should i follow?

I have heard Shari and JJ Gold are the best.... do they have a tennis thread or who should I follow?

i need some guaranteed winners

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

please dont say jj in the same sentence with shari..

shari is good
    tevari
    goat
    just look at people who post a lot in tennis. i have been updating my spreadsheet trying to you can also check that on people though a lot dont use it.
    no such thing as guarentees in this sport but tsonga -315 is pretty solid for high juice
    and kitiova -175 looks decent to me

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Tennis is volatile. No such thing as guaranteed winners. People whos opinion i value: shari, EP, iceminers, wtt

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Well don't even say jjgold is good at tennis betting.

What I would do is she what most people agree on in this forum and then make your picks. If they pick the same as you than probably a good pick.

I like kvitova and tsonga winning today so got them in a parlay. Kvitova has been the only impressive one in the tournament so far in my opinion. Tsonga is just a really great player and should win easily.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

I value Eaglesphan,Shari,Astros,Iceminers,birdma nweezy,gators,sportman1313. These guys and girls make good points on there picks.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Don't follow anyone...especially not me. Since I've started to work here I really don't have the time to look into anything.

And that's not to say everyone isn't good but tennis is so up and down that tailing anyone will get you into trouble. Can't predict tanks, hidden injuries, paycheck performances, etc for the most part. You'll just get pissed off following someone.

Just talk with the regular posters. See why they like or don't like a certain player that day. Start a thread if you want info on a specific match. Don't tail... no one in tennis on this forum or on any forum will earn you long term money unless you spot bet. And you can't spot bet without the info I said to ask for. Sad but true.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

And please don't follow someone just because they post often.