wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

why would you do this?

Ok bags got broke and is down 5-1 in first set. Any smart player would know you just lose the next game so you can serve first starting second set. Why would you break (first break for him) then lose your service game so you can now give anderson the first service in the next game.
    Thats the stuff that makes tennis fishy to me

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennis is fishy to you because someone doesn't give up on a set? uhhh... ok.

wtt0315

thats not what i am saying.
    what am i saying is why would you do this?
    it puts you at a disadvantange starting the next set. You wouldnt call a timeout in football to allow the other team to kick a field goal.

BrianLaverty

Your saying he should just lay down on KA's serve so he serves first in the 2nd set..... maybe he thought he could still win the first set? I know... mindblowing.

wtt0315

then why do you lose 40-0 love break and then lost game -15 on your serve. i guess if he thought he should maybe save one of those.

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    then why do you lose 40-0 love break and then lost game -15 on your serve. i guess if he thought he should maybe save one of those.
    LOL

I'm pretty sure he DIDN'T lose those on purpose.... just had trouble with his serve. Tennis is a mental game and sometimes its easier to return then serve.

You claim tennis is fishy because they DON"T quit? One of the dumbest statements I've ever seen on this board..... and thats saying alot.

wtt0315

its pretty obvious in that situation you should save your energy and look for the next set. That happens in almost every match that is in that position, when things happen that is out of the ordinary thats when things start to get fishy. Thats all. Doesnt matter he lost in tie breaker in second set.