sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

wozniacki vs radwanska thoughts

Wozniacki owns the h2h but radwanska is playing better than she ever has...only area of concern is the fact that radwanska hasn't played indoor hards that much at all (wozniacki hasn't played much either, but Radwanska only played once last week and lost against safarova) and actually since feb 2010.

I do thinkn that if wozniacki doesn't play her best radwanska would beat her...any thoughts on this one?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I see Wozniacki winning this one. She needs to make the final to hold her #1 spot and has beaten ranwanka in her career pretty easily.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

You do realize Woz has been playing like crap since mid year when she fired her father (coach), while Radwanska has beaten everyone recently and is playing the best tennis of her life.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Gaskan View Post
    You do realize Woz has been playing like crap since mid year when she fired her father (coach), while Radwanska has beaten everyone recently and is playing the best tennis of her life.
    So winning 8 out of last 10 matches is playing like crap? Also the match will decide.

sportman1313

i laid off but got wozniacki +110 live to win 550...hopefully she breaks radwanska soon in this 3rd set and finish this up. She choked very very badly in the first set, should've won it in 2 actually.....she's playing a stupid strategy, otherwise she should have won this. Radwanska is one of my fave players in wta but she's very beatable with an aggressive gameplan coming up the net often

Demonata

Nice man good luck. I just want this match to be over now so I can see maria play.

sportman1313

Wowwww, what a ******* chokejob wozniacki....40-0 to go up 5-2 and loses 5 straight points, unfuckingbelievable