Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Don't bet Blake against Nalbandian

The price doesn't even make sense. Blake beats Del Potro and then all of the sudden he's only a +150 against an in-form Nalbandian. I'm sorry I took Blake at +400 against Del Potro because of the odds and he is one of my favorite players but I don't think he has a chance against Nalbandian when they're both at their best.

I'm going to take Nalbandian -175. Juice is a lot, but whatever.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

blake is 2-0 vs. nalbandian.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

goatmilk...have you watched blake play in this tournament, especially the del potro match? It's seriously the best i've seen him play in about 2 years...if his backhand is on and he serves well, he will beat nalbandian in 2 sets i think. Nalbandian hasn't really been "that" great at all, struggled dearly against malisse and beat an out-of-form dodig. The thing about nalbandian is this....those players he struggles against is bc of style issues and he always always seems to struggle against certain players. A prime example was his match against malisse...seems to struggle against him most of the time. Blake is another one...blake matches up extremely well against him if he's at his best. If blake is off, then nalbandian's consistency will probably win....blake loves these courts and has a shitload of confidence right now, i wouldn't go against him. BOL to you though

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with Goat Milk. I didn't know Blake was 2-0 H2H though... I still feel Nalbandian wins.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Blake +150 has some definite value..

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

got too go with blake the form the court the h2h record..great value

ICXCNIKA
    ICXCNIKA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blake shouldn't be that much of a dog. It's either Blake or nothing