Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Berdych -300

This line is the biggest joke I have seen all year in tennis.

Berdych after beating Tsonga a few days ago is in the best form I have seen since he beat Federer at Wimbledon.

Stepankek is an average player. I would have to think the H2H has factored into this, but these guys haven't played in five years, when Berdych was an average player back then and Stepanek was better.

This line is honestly a joke.

$300 to win $100 on Berdych at BETDSI

I'm sure you can find an even better line in places. GL

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

he should win, but -300 is too steep for me, even if he's playing stepanek. IMO he oftentimes plays to the level of his opponent. he's disappointed me many a times, though i hope he comes through for you.

Goat Milk

Tevari Berdych has dissapointed me many times as well in the past but he is focused right now and is looking to get his ranking back up. This guy can be one of the hottest players on tour if not the hottest imo when he starts winning and it looks like he has tuned out a lot of stuff and only really cares about winning.

Stepanek will not take 1 set. If you play at a book that has Berdych to win 2-0 I would take that.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

he's on my no-bet list along with wawrinka, dolgopolov, cilic, and others. dont care if he just beat djokovic 6-0, 6-0, 6-0 at a slam.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Stepanek is better than average.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

-275 at BetOnline..a play for me today..

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Stepanek actually had the biggest title of his career just a couple of months back. He's no clown.

Berdych in great form, but the worry for me would be a post-final letdown. That happens a _lot_, especially to flaky types like him.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Stepanek actually had the biggest title of his career just a couple of months back. He's no clown. Berdych in great form, but the worry for me would be a post-final letdown. That happens a _lot_, especially to flaky types like him.
    i know he's not a clown, he's a good player but he's a tier 3 player at best while berdych is a tier 1 player, and this is a masters 1000, not a atp 250... stepanek won't take more than 6 games total imo. are you betting anything this round?

yisman

first you said he's average.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    first you said he's average.
    your such a stickler. i'm not here to debate the difference between average and a tier 3 player. take stepanek if you want.

yisman

I'm not betting it.

I'm just pointing out that there's a difference between average and good.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I'm not betting it. I'm just pointing out that there's a difference between average and good.
    every player in the nba is good. but there are many average ones too.

in fact if you the 12th man on any nba team and put him in a gym you would call that player great if you watched him play around non-nba players.

when you compare stepanek to the rest of the players in this tourny, he is average. his rank is only so high because of the shit tournaments he plays.

good luck