Martin Koz
    Martin Koz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I.ljubicic – m.youzhny atp pekin

TENNIS – ATP PEKIN
    I.LJUBICIC – M.YOUZHNY
    ODD: 2.20

A very interesting meeting between Ivan Ljubicic and Mikhail Youzhnym.
    Statistics for the benefit of Ljubicic, who won seven of eight games played, but most took place several years ago. Youzhny now seems to be very well prepared for this tournament, eliminated Nicolas Almagro and Feliciano Lopez, where fully monitor both matches. It has variety in his game by feel at the net, good from the depths of the tennis game and very good with the backhand.

As for the Croat, it also shows in August last with a good hand, in Metz he reached the finals and defeated Gabashvilli here and Mayer. Its main asset is a service that leads him to new heights last in every match. A year ago, has just Youzhny lost to him here, but since then things have changed and I think that Mikhail certainly learned after that fateful defeat.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on ljubicic still here...youzhny got quite lucky against lopez and think ljubicic will still take care of biz against youzhny, as he is playing quite well and likes the courts here. BOL tho

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

youzhny...market is youzhny even though he has a worse h2h record...this system= winning in tennis

sportman1313

Yeah, i was somewhat surprised by this...i think youzhny is a slight underdog instead of a bigger one bc of the previous two wins and the revenge factor probably, but would b surprised if he wins here tho. We'll see tho
    Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    youzhny...market is youzhny even though he has a worse h2h record...this system= winning in tennis

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Go with Ljubicic.

sportman1313

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Go with Ljubicic.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    this, but I still can't get myself to put money on Youzhny.. pass for me

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

y does the start time for match keep getting moved?