Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Dodig vs Nalbandian

I think Dodig can beat Nalbandian. Hes beaten Nadal before and is a great player. Thoughts?

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

nalbandian has looked VERY VERY good as of late...think he rolls here but Dodig can be dangerous but I wouldn't say he's a great player tbh. Hasn't looked all that good lately, nonetheless good luck with whatever u do

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think if you're figuring his win over Nadal into the equation, you're already starting in the wrong spot. That was months ago and he caught Nadal when he was still really struggling with some injury issues and confidence being his first match after losing to Djokovic @ Wimbledon. Dodig is someone who normally struggles against good returners like Nalbandian. I also think he's much better on very quick surfaces, mostly indoors - his outdoor hard court record is mostly average. He's certainly capable if he serves lights out, but I think all the pressure will be on him to be close to perfect.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Thanks for the input guys but I see this match being close.The way each of them play and how they played of late just makes me feel it will be close.Let's see what happens in the match.