iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somebody Talk Me Off It

Makarova +105

I don't like backing Russian and especially don't like backing this one but after doing my capping, I honestly feel she gets it done in this spot.

Suarez Navarro is 5-3 L8 hard court matches but IMO it wasn't against tough competition; 2 tough ones, 3 if you want to stretch it.

Makarova is 1-4 L5 hard court matches but everyone was against tough competition and she was competitive in 3 of 5 of them.

I just hate backing Russians but feel she is good value tonight @ plus money against Suarez (never really been sold on her, especially off the dirt).

Thoughts?

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

i almost placed on makarova as well... she's on a loss streak but has been losing to quality players... but something made me not put it in at the last second, not confident enough in either of them --- hope she wins for you

iceminers26

went lower than I planned because line moved on me but still rolling with her... card thus far, may add some of the later matches after I see how things go in these 2 matches.

1:45 AM Plays

Morita Over 20.5 Ev - 2.5u

Makarova -105 - 1.5u

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by apeterlives View Post
    i almost placed on makarova as well... she's on a loss streak but has been losing to quality players... but something made me not put it in at the last second, not confident enough in either of them --- hope she wins for you
    thanks for responding, feel the same way bud... I wouldn't have even made a thread if it wasn't her because I just trust my capping, its just something about her that makes me very weary... will probably get burned here by not sticking to avoiding Russians but we will see. GL with your plays.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

line moving in favor of navarro... but people just probably taking her still skeptical... other match still going on might place on maka

changed my mind after seeing the odds move weirdly
    i mean mak lost to Zvonareva, A. Radwanska, Kirilenko and Voskoboeva last four... going to take her for a unit up plenty today let's see how this goes
    Last edited by apeterlives; 10-02-11 at 12:53 AM.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

im on Navarro lets get some

iceminers26

Morita over comes through

as for Makarova, held serve all opening set until she was serving for it then got broken b2b... can't say I didn't expect this backing her

at least bigger play came through

leaning Hantuchova over 20 for 1.5 units at 5 AM but waiting out the Makarova match, even though I don't have faith in her coming back