sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simon back from the dead

The frenchman seems to give me a heart attack anytime i bet on him. He often absolutely tanks the first set and a half then comes back when his back is against the wall. Was down 4-2 in the second set with Lu serving and saves a game point and breaks him back. From that point on, he played like an absolutely different player (all too common with simon) and finished the 2nd set 7-5 and the 3rd 6-4 (although in the final set he had numerous break point opportunities on various Lu service games). Simon for ya, just glad he came back and won this one...phew

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Yeah he finished off my Kamke parlay and I went a bit crazy live betting that one at the start of the 2nd set. When he went down 4-2 I thought I was toast but luckily he pulled through.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

thats my big rooster boy

sportman1313

Yeah, tell me about it bro...i was watching it and Lu played probably the best match I've ever seen him play against a top 50 player. I mean, he's no pushover by any means, but the guy wasn't missing anything the first set and a half it seemed...the thing is, any OTHER player down 4-2 and down a set I would have been really worried but I've seen this shit so much from Simon that I just kept thinking he would come back. If he doesn't break back there tho, I think it would've been over...congrats on winning that parlay, and boy that kamke match was something haha. Baghdatis and Simon were my plays so far and both came through, so far a good day after that Tomic bullshit when I went against my better judgment
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah he finished off my Kamke parlay and I went a bit crazy live betting that one at the start of the 2nd set. When he went down 4-2 I thought I was toast but luckily he pulled through.
    haha
    Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    thats my big rooster boy
    Any other plays you guys like? I like Kamke strictly bc Soeda just had two 3 setters and Kamke is well-rested but somewhat surprised by the line and davydenko looks good but at -235 quite a bit of juice for a player who is capable of imploding like none other

birdmanweezy

pretty sure shari is a sis not a bro......possibly a transgender, but I am down with the ladyboys

birdmanweezy

simons rooster makes monfils look like go soeda

shari91

I haven't looked at any of the next round matches yet but am going to soon. Have a parlay with Oudin and Tatishivili going now. I figure if either of those lose their matches on the ITF circuit, they both should retire for good.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    pretty sure shari is a sis not a bro......possibly a transgender, but I am down with the ladyboys
    haha

sportman1313

oh shari, ure a girl? If so, my apologies...i honestly wouldn't trust oudin if she were playing college players, smh. I don't really follow the ITF circuit so don't know the matchups. Both are quite unpredictable tho but still neither have any business losing in the ITF circuit in early rounds...who are they up against anyways? BOL to ya and hope u hit that

birdman, if ure down with those ladyboys u gotta spend a lotta time out in bangkok...apparently quite a few out there

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i've been to pattaya. it is a shitshow over there. fun times

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    oh shari, ure a girl? If so, my apologies...i honestly wouldn't trust oudin if she were playing college players, smh. I don't really follow the ITF circuit so don't know the matchups. Both are quite unpredictable tho but still neither have any business losing in the ITF circuit in early rounds...who are they up against anyways? BOL to ya and hope u hit that birdman, if ure down with those ladyboys u gotta spend a lotta time out in bangkok...apparently quite a few out there
    Yeah I'm a female, but it's cool

Normally I never touch Oudin unless I'm fading her but I figure since she's been shipped to the ITF, she must realise that she needs to bust her ass and start winning matches. She's playing Karatantcheva and Tatishvili is playing Asia Muhammed. If I hadn't have won quite a bit with Kanepi and Simon I wouldn't have touched this parlay at all, but I figure I may as well take a chance with a bit of cash since I'll be awake for a few more hours anyway.

birdmanweezy

2 dorra suky

sportman1313

So I've heard, had a professor many yrs ago that traveled there quite frequently and he'd tell me some interesting stories to say the least. And they always ended with "fun times"
    Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    i've been to pattaya. it is a shitshow over there. fun times
    Ahh, well my fault again...guess i shoulda figured that out from your avatar. Kanepi was a fantastic win for ya, good call...didn't have the power to hit Kanepi although she was in a good spot for sure. And Simon, well what can ya say but say that's vintage Simon and phew. And yes, Oudin has been easily one of best fade players over the last yr...I kind of miss that she's gone bc of that buy has she also burned me wen i've been on her. Don't know those opponents but hopefully that hits for ya...let me know if it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Yeah I'm a female, but it's cool

Normally I never touch Oudin unless I'm fading her but I figure since she's been shipped to the ITF, she must realise that she needs to bust her ass and start winning matches. She's playing Karatantcheva and Tatishvili is playing Asia Muhammed. If I hadn't have won quite a bit with Kanepi and Simon I wouldn't have touched this parlay at all, but I figure I may as well take a chance with a bit of cash since I'll be awake for a few more hours anyway.
    Birdman, I swear it feels that ur avatar of jack sock is looking straight at me and following me everywhere i go

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Istomin is going to play his ass off tonight and trounce the serb..

birdmanweezy

disagree beefy