tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

anyone watching wozzy/petkovic?

woz looks really sharp. might back her as far as she goes. backhands down the line, no net cords...more velocity on her first serve....

ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

there is absolutely no way, that she can beat serena right now. impossible, unless serena is terribly hurt. i have never seen a person that has no offensive game win. she is just lucky that women's tennis sucks right now and she can play with her consistency and wait for the opponent to make an unforced error. serenas game will destroy her right now

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I don't understand that the fukk is going on right now. A couple hours ago I saw that Wozniacki beat Petkovic in 3 sets. I also see here in SBR that they are talking about a Wozi/Serena line. However, after Serena won ESPN showed the bracket and had Serena moving on but didn't have Wozi going on even though she had apparently won. Now they are showing Wozi/Petko match and it says live. WTF is going on here? Has Wozi already beaten Petkovic already or not? I'm lost!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

No, they're live now. Go watch it on usopen.org live stream

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

ESPN scrolled that Wozniacki won in 3 sets and everyone is talking about Wozniacki vs Serena instead of Wozniacki vs Petkovic. That's why it was so confusing.

ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

wow . is this how woz got her #1 ranking?? by being a rally partner. petkovic is handing her the match just like kuznetsova. please somehow give a half decent line on serena and i will put everything i have on serena

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why Wozniacki has 0 Grand Slams...