PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nadal is still the ******* man!

Can't go wrong by going all in on that guy, probably the safest guy that you can put your wife, house and dog on the line, except for the final final.

Salute Nadal He will always be a fighter on the court and thank you for the good sportsmanship that you have shown.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i did that once and he lost to david ferrer. he hurt himself and did not retire because they are both from spain and he wanted david to have an honorable win. i only went all in on nadal once and i picked the wrong time to do it. but yea, nadal is the man.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Safe? Including all the losses to Djokovic this year? He's safe against a mug like Muller, but why would you lay chalk when his legs could cramp, etc, etc.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

YOu've jsut jinxed yourself. Kiss your wife kids and house goodbye.Sorry pal

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Safe? Including all the losses to Djokovic this year? He's safe against a mug like Muller, but why would you lay chalk when his legs could cramp, etc, etc.
    I bet on Nadal in both the recent matches vs. Muller, but that's more because of Muller than Nadal.

PickApprentice

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    YOu've jsut jinxed yourself. Kiss your wife kids and house goodbye.Sorry pal
    Sorry mate, you are wrong. Still got my wife, kids and my house.

Don't just go all in all the time. You must also do a bit of research on the match and pick the one game that is the safest out of all.

The Nadal v Ferrer game was just pure unlucky, but I just hope that it wlln't be me in the future.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by PickApprentice View Post
    Sorry mate, you are wrong. Still got my wife, kids and my house.

Don't just go all in all the time. You must also do a bit of research on the match and pick the one game that is the safest out of all.

The Nadal v Ferrer game was just pure unlucky, but I just hope that it wlln't be me in the future.
    Good luck dont go crazy. I do that sometimes betting live.

PickApprentice

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post

Good luck dont go crazy. I do that sometimes betting live.
    lol, so you admit you are like me Glad that there are people out there like me.