JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Opinion on Juan Carlos Ferrero

I made a play on JCF at +100 and now after I wake up Granollers is +110. I've been thinking about blister on JCF toe, b2b 5 setters for a while. Should I hedge this one, I don't feel too confident anymore

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

That game will be a toss up. I would go with ferrerro though after he beat monfils.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think under in this one. #1, most of the "competitive" matches that are expected for the day turn into one sided affairs. Two, obviously you have to gauge JCF's health and fitness after two long 5 set matches. I have a feeling either JCF comes out all business with the need for rest or he can't move and Granollers takes care of him in 4. Either way, some lopsided sets like 6-3 or 6-2 make Under 39.5 a decent shot to me if this goes 4 or less. Good luck, although I am the one who needs that sort of shit.

... As far as a side, the Mosquito is hard to go against ... but how much gas does he have left in the tank?

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I had JCF, too. And he was looking good, but unfortunately there was the retirement. I would have to think he's got a shot against Tipsarević with more time to rest. So many damn retirements this year.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    I had JCF, too. And he was looking good, but unfortunately there was the retirement. I would have to think he's got a shot against Tipsarević with more time to rest. So many damn retirements this year.
    Ya stupid Burdych retired too.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

its essential to go to a 1 set book if you are betting dogs. but if you are betting the juice then stay at your reitrement void book