gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

David Ferrer

I love watching this guy. Such an incredible player ,year after year "Le Grinder" makes me money. One of the best returners in the game , bar none. I think his lack of a dominating serve and his short height have really kept him from being one of those top 4 players. The days when a short guy like Connors or Laver or even a short gal like Henin could dominate may be gone forever. You have to have that strong first serve.

He is so tough though, so many wimps in this tournament and so much bad tennis this year at the Open, this guy just competes year after year, hell of a fighter. One of may all time favorite players, always plays hard and gives 100 percent, the exact opposite of so many of these shrinking violets out there now.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he gives 100%, steps it up when he gets to 0-30, instead of choking he grinds out a winning game. i bet on him too.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Absolutley face, I love the guy. He has never been on my black list, at least I say that, I dont remember if he has been. LOL. Great call on Donald Young by the way, Ferrer is a great contrast to Wawrinka, Ferrer has such a different and stronger mindset than so many guys on the tour. I actually had the misfortune of betting on Gulbis today for example.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Ferrer is my boy. He makes me more money than anyone else out there. He is a fukkin bulldog. He has a nice chance to make a run now. Nadal hasn't looked 100%.

Hammondr
    Hammondr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Ferrer aint no wimp he just keeps going to beat him you got to scrape him of court unlike Almagro who just says not my day and gives up the fat little shit

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Concur with everything stated. Ferrer is the man. Love to see him win a major.