Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

McHale-Bartoli

Enjoying this match, long points. My parlay is relying on Bartoli, but I think I'm still rooting for McHale. This is why I took a year plus off of tennis.

Tom Jane

Aaaaand busted.

She's got a solid draw with Kirilenko, Petrova, and Stosur. Could she make it to the quarters? I wouldn't put a tonne on it, but I'm liking the draw for her.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

That was a fun match to watch. By the way, I'm sorry you lost, but never trust Bartoli!

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bartoli is a mess... just mad at myself because I backed off after the huge 40 cent jump at Pinny, McHale went from 180 range to 220 range within minutes right before match, should have just played it regardless. At least got the Vosko cash a few weeks back in Canada fading Bart so can't be too greedy I guess. Good match for Mchale, hope she makes a run now.

Tom Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    That was a fun match to watch. By the way, I'm sorry you lost, but never trust Bartoli!
    Ha ha, can't really trust any (many) on the WTA tour. Decent odds make parlays like this fun and unpredictable. Always liked Bartoli, but she's up there in terms of unpredictability. Looking forward to McHale taking on the hottie, Makiri.