twinky99
    twinky99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

thoughts please everyone!

hi im just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about the davydenko v dodig game later on?

im leaning towards dodig just because of his huge serve and davydenko is in my black list. but i havent been watching their games lately.

if someone has some thoughts it will be appreciated cheers

twinky99

wow..this place sure is quiet

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by twinky99 View Post
    wow..this place sure is quiet
    A lot of people are just waking up

I initially liked Dodig immediately but am going to look at that match a bit more. Once I make a decision either way, I'll come in here and post. Best of luck with your bets!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone is on Dodig. Still not totally sold on his ability to win three sets at a Slam. He's short on Slam experience and it kind of baffles me that everyone seems to think this guy is in "good form" coming in. Retired with a knee problem in his last match. I think everyone is thinking .. "he beat Nadal" ... Obviously, not too trusting in Davydenko, but if he can serve well today his return game might be the difference. Dodig will have to have his serve at its top level consistently to win. I think it is what it is, a toss up.

twinky99

thanks guys! that knee injury sure is worrying not sure if hes recovered completely yet. im still leaning towards him cos i dont see davydenko being able to break his serve..

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

davydenko is unbackable in his current form, plain and simple. i dont care if he was playing melanie oudin, he is simply not backable

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by twinky99 View Post
    thanks guys! that knee injury sure is worrying not sure if hes recovered completely yet. im still leaning towards him cos i dont see davydenko being able to break his serve..
    I'm going to pass on this one twinky. I really want to bet Dodig but the fact that it seems he's a favourite amongst bettors today and that Davy is such a wild card, the price isn't worth it to me. When you figure in stamina in a possible 5 setter, Davy's recent form, Dodig possibly not being 100% fit for all we know and Davy's always questionable motivation: There are too many variables in addition to what I normally look at. Good luck with your bet! I'll be cheering Dodig on for sure

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    davydenko is unbackable in his current form, plain and simple. i dont care if he was playing melanie oudin, he is simply not backable
    I'd back a dead rat against Oudin.