DCas
    DCas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stepanek over Kohlschreiber (-180)

I haven't seen any talk about this match, but it seems like one of the better first round plays.

I don't follow Stepanek a ton, but generally when I do watch its when he's taking down guys I've bet on. He's been in great form lately, beating Isner and Golubev in Cincinnati before losing to Djokovic. He did lose to Feliciano Lopez in Montreal but before that he won the tourney in Washington, taking out guys like Verdasco, Jarkko Nieminen, and Monfils.

Granted, Kohlschreiber also had some impressive wins in Cincinnati against Roddick and Lopez before losing to Monfils 2-6 2-6.

Stepanek has won 4 of the 5 times the two have played, including a match in the 2009 US Open.

I know they're both solid players, but -180 seems like a pretty attractive price for Stepanek right now. Anything I'm overlooking?

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I could see this going 5 sets but have Stepanek as well

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I have kohly

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Quote Originally Posted by Tsonga View Post
    I have kohly
    Me too. On hard courts for sure Kohlschreiber.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Agree. On Radek too.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    I could see this going 5 sets but have Stepanek as well
    i can see a 5 setter also and i can see it going either way but i definitely wish R.S. had a better price in this situation. Hes playing at a really high level right now and kohl is not playing at his best lately.

(i just would rather have an underdog with this caliber of player on both sides of the net. both these guys are in the next tier down after the best of the best players) stepanek i would think is the right side though aswell..