Ratt0n
    Ratt0n's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roddick vs Isner

Who do you think will win this match, before this tournament i would have said isner, but Roddick is looking like hes back in form and i think he will take it. Who do you think will win?

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Dude thegame between Isner and Baghdatis apparently is not even over yet.. at least according to the website i'm checking. The game was stopped due to rain earlier and Baghdatis was up 1 set and the 2nd set Isner leads 1-0??

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

isner sux balls.

Ratt0n
    Ratt0n's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isner won 6-4 in the 3rd, should go to atpworldtour.com for you scores there the most up to date for the main curcut

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

might play on the over games . not sure whats the under/over gonna be but ill take a shot of atleast 2 tiebreaks in this match :P Both serving well this week . if im not wrong roddick hasnt faced break point yet as Isner got broken only once in 3 matches was today against Bagdahtis

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the total will be 24 maybe even 24.5. This is a match where I would expect one of these guys to check out early and rest up for next week. I think Isner needs the rest more, looking for a Roddick win in straights.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think the total will be 24 maybe even 24.5. This is a match where I would expect one of these guys to check out early and rest up for next week. I think Isner needs the rest more, looking for a Roddick win in straights.
    well played

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

i think whoever takes this will go on to win the tourny---that being said i don't think isner will check out unless he's unable to hold his serve, he lives right near there and has had the crowd/family supporting him...still roddick should take this as long as his serve is working... wonder how many aces this match will have