Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

Championship: Novak or Murray???

That its the question.. LOL

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Novak here, no ways he lose today on hard surface.

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Murray can come with the upset ..can go either way

Allen24

I mean personally Novak should win and esp with Murray coming off a hard fault match with fish, murray should b tired and i think his hamstring is a little tight as well, all signs for a novak win just wish the price was lower lol

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

My point is , thats not one sided match , Murray is talented enough to win Djokovic , he can handle him in long rallies , depends on how good Murray plays .
    Just to remind you Murray almost snapped Djokovic winning streak on Rome earlier this season ( he was 2 points away from winning , serving for the match . somehow lost in 3rd set tie break [ Only Murray can choke like that ] )

Allen24

yeah murray is a good choker lol, i think mayb novak in 3 set at plus 125 lol

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Murray is outstanding in masters finals: he's won 6 of 7. Not against clowns either, twice against DJokovic, twice against Federer, once vs Nadal, once vs Del Potro, once vs Simon (back when Simon was good ..... he'd beaten Nadal the previous round).

Not sure he's physically right though, was struggling second set yesterday.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

murray... the expert choke artist

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Novak should win as long as he's focused early. I believe it's going to go to whoever takes the first set.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I have been trying to find some info on that hamstring and it sound like to me it was just cramping. This was Murrays statement

"The fourth-seeded Murray, who won the 2008 title, admitted to cramping in his match.

“I had to go for it. Mardy was starting to play better in the second set. I didn't want to play a third,” Murray said.
    “My hamstrings started tightening up occasionally, but they were OK on the full stretch. I was just rolling my serve in. But the cramps only came and went.”

You are probably better off playing the + side of the handicap in these finals, 4 games can mean alot in the final but I am going with the squarest of the squarest of plays and just parlaying Djokovic/Sharapova. I am not going against Nole until I see some real signs of fatigue.

Commentators have mentioned seeing a little fatigue but I just dont see it, he may be a little banged up with the shoulder but he is still running like a god, his numbers are just mind boggling. I think people want Nole to fail but looking at the poor showings from Murray and Fed and Nadal, Nadal has burned his fingers now so just throw that in the mix, Djokovic is just completely dominant right now .

Sharapova actually served pretty well at times after the usual first set debacle, I still dont trust Jankovic and Maria leads their H2H 5-1 but its been awhile since they played. They both played at Nick Bolletieri's academy and supposedly are not real fond of each other. I think Maria should dominate this one if she doesnt implode on serve.