gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Berdych +396

Joker looked dog tired tonight, while berdych took care of Roger pretty easily. +396 ml for me

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

He may have been tired today, but tomorrow is a new day. Monfils is even better then Berdych anyway, so I wouldn't doubt Djokovic pulling away again!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    He may have been tired today, but tomorrow is a new day. Monfils is even better then Berdych anyway, so I wouldn't doubt Djokovic pulling away again!
    true might be good to bet the handicap though...

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    So monfils would have taken out federer in straight sets yesterday ?? Come on , if berdych plays like yesterday , the joker is in trouble ..

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Monfils had a killer serve yesterday for the first set and a half... then his fitness got him or something as he suddenly switched to a lower pace and suddenly could not keep up with Nole anymore after he started playing better by the end of the second.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

joker wins 6-4 6-4

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JBT View Post
    Monfils had a killer serve yesterday for the first set and a half... then his fitness got him or something as he suddenly switched to a lower pace and suddenly could not keep up with Nole anymore after he started playing better by the end of the second.
    That makes no sense. Then his fitness got him or something? You know nothing about tennis.

JBT
    Square as a triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    That makes no sense. Then his fitness got him or something? You know nothing about tennis.
    Hey you illiterate POS, look up the word fitness before you reply to me again... when you're not too busy fabricating your record that is.

Demonata

Hey you illiterate POS, look up the word fitness before you reply to me again... when you're not too busy fabricating your record that is.
    You started it with your rude post in my thread man so this is on you.

So monfils is not very fit? Right... Wow or it could maybe be that djokovich is alot better than him and has a lot of momentum from consistantly winning. Doubt monfils was tired after one set smart one.

Don't you ever call me a scammer again. That's the rudest thing you can call someone in my mind and I have not scammed anyone and have been honest with my tennis picks. So you ahve no right to complain abiut this after calling me that.
    Last edited by Demonata; 08-20-11 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Trying to talk to this jerk.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

it's hard to against djoko after such records

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by necro View Post
    it's hard to against djoko after such records
    True I even got him in a parlay today with fish.

JBT
    Square as a triangle

You started it with your rude post in my thread man so this is on you.

So monfils is not very fit? Right... Wow or it could maybe be that djokovich is alot better than him and has a lot of momentum from consistantly winning. Doubt monfils was tired after one set smart one.

Don't you ever call me a scammer again. That's the rudest thing you can call someone in my mind and I have not scammed anyone and have been honest with my tennis picks. So you ahve no right to complain abiut this after calling me that.
    Djokovic is great and he is my favorite player by far, but the momentum you are speaking of (and is usually indeed present) was not evident during their first set yesterday. As a matter of fact, he was having serious problems during the first set and a half, until suddenly Monfils appeared to not be able to keep up with Djokovics increase of pace in the second half of the second and especially third set. If you were watching the game like I was, you should've noticed how out of breath Monfils was during the third set and how he could hardly move around the court - a total opposite of the first set. His first serve was also not as sharp as before, and he took a lot of time between his serves in order to grab some rest. Not sure what happened, but he was tired indeed...

Now, if you are not a scammer, I apologize, but you have to realize that nobody gives a shit about you posting plays AFTER they have already won! Time stamp of your post must be prior to the game start or else you come off just like any other scammer this forum is full of...

JBT
    Square as a triangle

Seriously... You did not watch yesterdays match, did you Demonata?

Demonata

Djokovic is great and he is my favorite player by far, but the momentum you are speaking of (and is usually indeed present) was not evident during their first set yesterday. As a matter of fact, he was having serious problems during the first set and a half, until suddenly Monfils appeared to not be able to keep up with Djokovics increase of pace in the second half of the second and especially third set. If you were watching the game like I was, you should've noticed how out of breath Monfils was during the third set and how he could hardly move around the court - a total opposite of the first set. His first serve was also not as sharp as before, and he took a lot of time between his serves in order to grab some rest. Not sure what happened, but he was tired indeed... Now, if you are not a scammer, I apologize, but you have to realize that nobody gives a shit about you posting plays AFTER they have already won! Time stamp of your post must be prior to the game start or else you come off just like any other scammer this forum is full of...
    Thanks for apologizing man. Nice to know not all users are stuck up. Ok man I apologize to for what I was saying after you called me that. YA I can even show on my account that I picked those guys though I just had to hurry and go to work. That's what made me the most mad is in my thread I even proved I bet on them. Most of my picks have been before the game started.

I admit I didn't watch the game but Djokovich always beats monfils and ever since Djokovich took gluten out of his diet because he can't digest it he's been playing even better this year. Monfils usually is in pretty good shape so if he was tired that's really weird to me. MAybe nerves got to him playing Djokovich after Djokovich won the second set. So he just lost hope.As long as he won I'm happy though. Can't wait till the game today.

Demonata

Seriously... You did not watch yesterdays match, did you Demonata?
    Yes I did.

hahaha

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

brdshit is hurt and might retire before the match
    "Tomas Berdych might give Novak Djokovic a free ride into the finals of the Cincinnati Masters 1000. Rumors are swirling that the Czech is suffering from a pretty bad shoulder injury, and that he will withdraw from the event before even taking to the court on Saturday.
    Berdych was in visible pain against Roger Federer on Friday, crying out in distress during almost every rally and often nursing his shoulder, which he had treatment on at one point.
    There has been no official announcement about Berdych's intentions, so we'll just have to wait and see."

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    brdshit is hurt and might retire before the match "Tomas Berdych might give Novak Djokovic a free ride into the finals of the Cincinnati Masters 1000. Rumors are swirling that the Czech is suffering from a pretty bad shoulder injury, and that he will withdraw from the event before even taking to the court on Saturday. Berdych was in visible pain against Roger Federer on Friday, crying out in distress during almost every rally and often nursing his shoulder, which he had treatment on at one point. There has been no official announcement about Berdych's intentions, so we'll just have to wait and see."
    Man hope he at least plays. He should at least give it a shot. If he doesn't play then he sure is a baby.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

US open nearing no need to risk further injury.

Might just lay off this game and play pektovic over alien

Fred Showpan
    Fred Showpan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Joker will win this... Berdych just looked so good cause Federer was on another planet

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    brdshit is hurt and might retire before the match "Tomas Berdych might give Novak Djokovic a free ride into the finals of the Cincinnati Masters 1000. Rumors are swirling that the Czech is suffering from a pretty bad shoulder injury, and that he will withdraw from the event before even taking to the court on Saturday. Berdych was in visible pain against Roger Federer on Friday, crying out in distress during almost every rally and often nursing his shoulder, which he had treatment on at one point. There has been no official announcement about Berdych's intentions, so we'll just have to wait and see."
    Interesting that only that site Tennis World repeatedly stated things about Berdych crying during the match, etc. with a shoulder injury. Not a single word of this anywhere else on the web that I see and Berdych's post match comments didn't indicate any thing either. I'll buy it when I see it cause a retirement ... same site mentioned nothing about Nadal's burn injuies this week as a means to hampering his play, they just said he sucked in preps for the US Open. Think maybe they have a little bias here and there.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Interesting that only that site Tennis World repeatedly stated things about Berdych crying during the match, etc. with a shoulder injury. Not a single word of this anywhere else on the web that I see and Berdych's post match comments didn't indicate any thing either. I'll buy it when I see it.
    Ya we will find out during the match.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Only problem is Berdych is a head case, he looked great yesterday and still could have lost the second set, Fed's backhand was off miserably then his forehand started to give some. Not sure Id expect Berdych to play the same as yesterday, yesterday was Joker's day to lose but he was playing against a clown, Joker no doubt would take the extra days before the Open perhaps without having to kill himself.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why I think the handicap of +4.5 is better than going balls out on the ML. If he is hurt, a retirement voids that.

Demonata

Lets go Djokovich

wikkidinsane

looking ok so far. But He will fade 2nd n 3rd set

wikkidinsane

I hope he wins second st though if he takes this. i got under 22 lol.

Took novak -200 live betting

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

way to go byrdch, choke that 1st set away. what an idiot, gets a shot right before serving and gives the break back serving FOR THE GAME

i think joker is ripe for the picking but too bad none of these men are worth a damn. berdych you're a chump

joker will find a way to win this match i have no doubt.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Worst high-ranked player in tennis. Incredible. No talent at all.

wikkidinsane

lol quickest money i ever won. wow

GoBlue77

thank you for being a pussy berdych and retiring. get my bet back

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    lol quickest money i ever won. wow
    how does anybody win? 2 sets have to be played at most books?

JBT
    Square as a triangle

I admit I didn't watch the game but Djokovich always beats monfils and ever since Djokovich took gluten out of his diet because he can't digest it he's been playing even better this year. Monfils usually is in pretty good shape so if he was tired that's really weird to me. MAybe nerves got to him playing Djokovich after Djokovich won the second set. So he just lost hope.As long as he won I'm happy though. Can't wait till the game today.
    I thought the same, knowing how Mofils has always been Djokovics bitch, but yesterday that wasn't the case in the beginning... I added Djokovic to several of my parlays and almost ended up regretting it. I was sure he was done after watching the first set... If you can find the video online, I suggest you watch it. You will be surprised... both at how good Monfils was in the beginning and how he suddenly faded away in the third, having hard time even catching a breath once Djokovic took over the initiative...
    Last edited by JBT; 08-20-11 at 04:04 PM.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    how does anybody win? 2 sets have to be played at most books?
    Nah some after a set a winner is automatically declared even in retirement unless its live play.

JBT
    Square as a triangle

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I hope he wins second st though if he takes this. i got under 22 lol.

Took novak -200 live betting
    Did they grade your live bet as a WIN?

wikkidinsane

Did they grade your live bet as a WIN?
    Yes bet online only requires one set to be played and whoever is ahead wins

12 Last