Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Demonatas Tennis Picks(experienced Bettor)

In this thread I will be posting my tennis picks. I have been betting tennis for around 4 years now and have been making plenty of profit. I go through everything until I select my pick. Physical,Mental,Head-To-Head, Recent Play,The Lines,and how they play in longer matches. You need to know all these thinks because if you don't than you blindly select a pick based on who's favored. Look at Alexandr Dolgopolov I picked him throughout the recent tournament even though he was favored to lose. He is a great player and only loses when a match continues over a long period of time because of his fatigue medical condition. You have to look at all reasons a player is favored to win or lose. Also never "bet it all" on someone you think will win.

Follow my picks if you want to be a successful tennis bettor. Learn from me or other users on this forum who post picks. There's always something you can learn even if you think you are a good enough bettor already. I follow EaglesPhan36 and shari91 plays too because they seem like experienced tennis bettors themselves. I compare what I have with them and if they even up pretty well than it almost guarantees I have a good pick.We all want to make money so I welcome questions or complaints on my picks.

I NEVER bet anything other than the moneyline(outright winners) Unless it's a tournament final depending on the odds. Others disagree and bet how many sets it lasts,points etc. I am against it myself(except for a final) because I prefer to only worry about them winning and not how many games are played. Others will disagree but I am a moneyline bettor when it comes to betting(most of the time). When it's a final it's different than qualifiers etc because more money riding on it and both players have beaten the rest of the top competition to get there.
    I NEVER will parlay. One of them lose you are screwed.
    I ALWAYS will help someone out who has questions or complaints and welcome them both but prefer more questions than the complaints.
    I ALWAYS will post how my record is going. If I forget let me know and I will fix it. We are all human and all make mistakes.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY, LETS MAKE SOME MONEY

Demonata

Had a thread awhile ago but wasn't posting how many units etc I was posting. So people were getting confused when I would say I'm in profit. Let's make some money guys.

Demonata

ATP Tennis 205 Marcos Baghdatis +110* vs James Blake

I have an over 30 rule I use a lot in my bets every since players like Schiavone etc would get tired.

Baghdatis is 26
    Blake is 31

Blakes not getting any better as of late with his age.
    Baghdatis is 2-0 against him.

LEt's goooooooooooooooo.

Demonata

Oh well can't win them all.

0-1

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Still no units?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Gaskan View Post
    Still no units?
    It was half a unit.

Demonata

A new day and fresh start.

110 Feliciano Lopez -165* vs Juan Carlos Ferrero 1 unit
    My Pick Lopez

Lopez has impressed me ever since I saw him play against federer. Was one of the best tennis matches I have seen. Not too mention beating andy roddick at wimbledon in straight sets this year.
    Also Ferrero is not longer deadly on hard courts and has been losing as of late.
    Lopez is great at serving and on hard courts will give him an advantage for free aces.

X Factor-Ferrero prone to injuries as of late. Injuries can screw you over in tennis so no way I bet on him with how many injuries he's had as of late.He even had wrist and knee surgery this year. When you are in your 30s surgery really affects your game.

Good luck everyone

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

you are a square bettor, not saying it's good or bad...just saying

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    you are a square bettor, not saying it's good or bad...just saying
    How am I a square bettor? I'm a smart bettor and do lots of research before placing a bet. I bet I have made a lot more money betting tennis than you have. Make your own thread posting your picks.
    Last edited by Demonata; 08-15-11 at 12:41 PM.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

No need to get defensive, I'm not comparing nor do I wish to, good luck!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    No need to get defensive, I'm not comparing nor do I wish to, good luck!
    Ok sorry just was making me mad because I've been betting tennis for 4 years now and have been making plenty of good money doing it.

Back on topic go Lopez lets win this second set baby. He's finally showing some confidence and ferrerro is starting to play bad. About time. Love Lopezs serve.

Demonata

Good Ace Lopez to tie it up lets win the 3rd set

Demonata

Cash it.

1-1

Demonata

105 Andy Roddick -230* vs Philipp Kohlschreiber
    Andy Roddick

Love watching this guy and he's so great

As long as his last injury does not affect him he should be fine.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

You should really put the unit amount in your bets before the match ends. It will add credibility to your selections as will keeping track of your unit total rather than win loss record.

Just a suggestion.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

If we bet Wawrinka every game, we will be up alot!! Let's just take Wawrinka!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    If we bet Wawrinka every game, we will be up alot!! Let's just take Wawrinka!
    True haha. I can't believe roddick lost though man. Guess that injury will take him time to get back in shape.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Gaskan View Post
    You should really put the unit amount in your bets before the match ends. It will add credibility to your selections as will keeping track of your unit total rather than win loss record. Just a suggestion.
    Thanks for the suggestion but eaglesphan doesn't do that to his picks and I am already keeping track of my wins losses so that should be enough. I even include units I bet.

Demonata

Finished 1-2 so far. Not too good but should start getting better. Can't win them all.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't worry about units and posting them. For me at least, I always assume people are playing things for "one unit" either "to win" when it's a favorite or risking one unit when it's an underdog. As long as people don't come boast post-pick that they bet a million dollars or something ridiculous because a pick won, don't really see any issues with however people choose to run their threads.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about units and posting them. For me at least, I always assume people are playing things for "one unit" either "to win" when it's a favorite or risking one unit when it's an underdog. As long as people don't come boast post-pick that they bet a million dollars or something ridiculous because a pick won, don't really see any issues with however people choose to run their threads.
    Thanks man. I appreciate it. Does get annoying posting how many units.

eddie0vedder
    eddie0vedder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

if your going to go through all the effort of writeups and researching and you want people to tail you need include units in your bets and units in your w/l, especially because you are only betting ML's, most of which will have a lot of juice. e.g you could go 10-8 and be up 10u or down 10 units. record is meaning less without units.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by eddie0vedder View Post
    if your going to go through all the effort of writeups and researching and you want people to tail you need include units in your bets and units in your w/l, especially because you are only betting ML's, most of which will have a lot of juice. e.g you could go 10-8 and be up 10u or down 10 units. record is meaning less without units.
    Not many people who post picks daily say how many units except shari. People can bet any amount they want.People will tail me if I win a lot of matches and they manage there money they want too. I don't like telling people how much to bet.

Demonata

I actually am going to do a 2 player parlay with Tsonga and Almagro.

I know Almagro is going to win. So only game I will be a little worried about is Tsonga. So figure might as well combine the 2 if betting on Tsonga anyway.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I actually am going to do a 2 player parlay with Tsonga and Almagro.

I know Almagro is going to win. So only game I will be a little worried about is Tsonga. So figure might as well combine the 2 if betting on Tsonga anyway.
    I was just looking at this matchup and saw that Montanes is 5-1 against Almagro?

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

the last two matches between almagro montanes have been tight should be an entertaining match maybe with a few comebacks

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    I was just looking at this matchup and saw that Montanes is 5-1 against Almagro?
    I just really feel Almagro is the bettor player as long as he doesn't make mistakes.

Demonata

So far parlay going great.

Almagro is up 1 set to 0 plus up 4-3 in second set

Tsonga up 1 set to 0 plus up 3-1 in second set

Demonata

Yea buddy Almagro wins. Let's go Tsonga.

Demonata

yea buddy cash it. Tsonga and Almagro you guys rock.

I bet on li na today too so 3-2

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

why do u think benneteau who is ranked like #112 is -225 against garcia lopez ranked #37??

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH View Post
    why do u think benneteau who is ranked like #112 is -225 against garcia lopez ranked #37??
    With the almagro montanes match they have all been really close but Almagro has been playing better than montanes and height is important to me. Also montanes had lost 2 in a row compared to 1 win in a row to almagro. The matches have always been close so even a little bit of momentum can give a player an edge.

With that match they are even 2-2 with no height advantage but lopez is on a 3 game losing steak so is in a funk. Benneteau has been playing great as of late.

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

Im on benneteau. Who do u like?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH View Post
    Im on benneteau. Who do u like?
    Overall I say Lopez but against benneteau I would pick Benneteau if I were to pick one. I am not betting on either though. Don't really know those players a whole lot.

Demonata

Ok guys doing a parlay today. Was way too good to pass up on.

8/17/11 12:15pm ATP Tennis 134 Andy Murray -340* vs David Nalbandian
    8/17/11 12:15pm ATP Tennis 146 Fernando Verdasco -190* vs Michael Llodra

Andy Murray has won 8 of his last 10 games only losing to nadal and anderson. He will not lose 2 in a row and said he will be focused. Murray is a fantastic player. Nalbandian on the other hand has been struggling. He's 3-4 his last 7 games and murrays won the last 2 games against him. Nalbandian really wont stand a chance in this won if Murray is as focused and determined as he sounded.

Verdasco has been playing great and has been winning a lot more than llodra this season. Llodra has recently been injured and has been sruggling with it.Llodra is tired and struggling with injuries. Not too mention Verdasco is better at hard courts. Verdasco should win and Llodra even had to retire last match so llodra may even have to this match with how scary verdascos forehand is. Llodra is going to get worn out.

Let's go murray and verdasco.

1234 ... Last