iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Ok guys doing a parlay today. Was way too good to pass up on.

8/17/11 12:15pm ATP Tennis 134 Andy Murray -340* vs David Nalbandian
    8/17/11 12:15pm ATP Tennis 146 Fernando Verdasco -190* vs Michael Llodra

Andy Murray has won 8 of his last 10 games only losing to nadal and anderson. He will not lose 2 in a row and said he will be focused. Murray is a fantastic player. Nalbandian on the other hand has been struggling. He's 3-4 his last 7 games and murrays won the last 2 games against him. Nalbandian really wont stand a chance in this won if Murray is as focused and determined as he sounded.

Verdasco has been playing great and has been winning a lot more than llodra this season. Llodra has recently been injured and has been sruggling with it.Llodra is tired and struggling with injuries. Not too mention Verdasco is better at hard courts. Verdasco should win and Llodra even had to retire last match so llodra may even have to this match with how scary verdascos forehand is. Llodra is going to get worn out.

Let's go murray and verdasco.
    Ironically I had these same 2 players in a parlay as well, only mine was a 3 team parlay which includes Radek Stepanek

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Ironically I had these same 2 players in a parlay as well, only mine was a 3 team parlay which includes Radek Stepanek
    Nice bro. Should be good. This match needs to start already.

Demonata

Verdasco and Murray both take first sets.

Demonata

Murray wins with a dominating performance. Let's go verdasco.

Demonata

Yea buddy cash it.

4-3

Demonata

Betting small on ferrer and tsonga parlay. A little worried on how ferrer will do coming off that injury but tsonga should play fine.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I have Tsonga as well unfortunately

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    I have Tsonga as well unfortunately
    Ya man that match sucked. I didn't bet much on that one because I was worried about ferrer winning after that injury but yet he won and tsonga lost. Tennis does not make sense sometimes.

Demonata

Ok so was 4-4 but I was at work so couldn't mention last bet I made which was on Giles Simon. Really like how that guy plays.

So 5-4 overall.

Demonata

Sorry guys forgot to post my parlay, I got Nadal Murray and Fish.

Demonata

So far murray has won.

Demonata

Cash it.

Now Lets go Simon

6-4

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

This thread is a crack up.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

yea, basically he picks winners during matches, and then voids his plays when after they lost. still entertaining though!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    yea, basically he picks winners during matches, and then voids his plays when after they lost. still entertaining though!
    It's called I actually have a job too... I may sports bet but that does not get me my insurance and dental etc. You never heard of a job? It's where people give you money to work for them. I could google that for you if you want?

I'm sorry I can't tell my boss that I have to update my thread on who I picked so tevari will believe my picks are real. So what if all my others have been real too even my losses. Some posters just don't make sense.
    Last edited by Demonata; 08-19-11 at 02:09 AM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Gaskan View Post
    This thread is a crack up.
    I'm glad my thread that provides winners is the only way you get humor in your life.
    Last edited by Demonata; 08-19-11 at 02:06 AM.

Demonata

Ok to everyone that actually is here to make money and not just troll threads and make stupid comments about someones thread when they make a hell of a lot more money than they do betting tennis...

Simon won just like I said, wow I must have been betting tennis for awhile tevari and Gaskan. Go make your own thread on tennis picks so I can laugh at your reasons for picking them based on illogical reasons.

To everyone else that actually has a brain and want to make money follow my thread or sharis or eaglesphans. Don't listen to these guys though because they are obviously not very bright with these retarded trolling comments when they have to skill at picking winners.

Thanks guys. 7-4 today.

Demonata

Heres my giles simon pick smart one. Bet was at 5 dimes. bet a small bet just in case a previous match ended up going bad then since it went good I calculated it and finished the amount I really wanted to bet. You have to have good money management.

85884734-18/18/11 2:34pm

Win8/18/11 2:30pm ATP Tennis 126 Gilles Simon +130* vs David Ferrer

85879041-28/18/11 12:12pm

Win8/18/11 2:30pm ATP Tennis 126 Gilles Simon +135* vs David Ferrer
    Didn't bet a lot because it's a rule I have betting when you feel that an underdog which will give you a lot of profit bet small because if they win you make good profit anyway. Even if you fill an underdog is favored a good rule of thumb is never bet a lot.

Demonata

Ok back on topic.

Picking Murray tomorrow. He always beats Simon. He's 7-0 against him. Enough said.

Also got a mini parlay with fish and murray.

Good luck everyone.

Forgot to say why I pick fish. Too good to pass up on. Nadal WILL be tired after that long match and then doubles match. Not too mention how his hands are injured too. Also Fish played great against djokovich who is superhuman.
    Last edited by Demonata; 08-19-11 at 02:44 AM. Reason: put why i picked fish

BetaB
    BetaB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2514

But Nadal beat fish head to head 6-0. Don't see have this is different from Simon/Murray situation you mentioned. Simon/Fish were in great from, while both Murray and Nadal have been struggling.

tevari

haha why are you so mad? im not trying to pick a fight, im just stating facts. i have a 9-5 too. but honestly, you will just get laughed off this forum for doing this like retracting bets in your thread after they lose, or saying you picked a winner after the match is over. what's the point? are you trying to show the internet how smart you are?

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha why are you so mad? im not trying to pick a fight, im just stating facts. i have a 9-5 too. but honestly, you will just get laughed off this forum for doing this like retracting bets in your thread after they lose, or saying you picked a winner after the match is over. what's the point? are you trying to show the internet how smart you are?
    he's right bro, what's the point in having a thread if you're not going to be honest to yourself?

what's the play tonight brah?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BetaB View Post
    But Nadal beat fish head to head 6-0. Don't see have this is different from Simon/Murray situation you mentioned. Simon/Fish were in great from, while both Murray and Nadal have been struggling.
    Fish won the match against Gasquet because altough he made many unforced errors, Gasquet made a lot more ... so I don't see Fish being in such a great form ... every time his serve does not work, he is in trouble .... also, everytime he plays Nadal he goes into "I can't win against him" mode

jdrb
    jdrb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2392

The Nadal v Verdasco match was some intense shit and Rafa wasn't that bad at all. That type of match will just make Rafa stronger. He never gets tired so don't use that as an excuse to fade him.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by BetaB View Post
    Did you even listen to what I said? NAdal is basically barely able to play... His hands are all burned. He played a lot of tennis yesterday and no matter who you are you playing long grueling matches will affect you. Fish has been playing amazing.Fish has won 8 of his last 10 matches including an amazing performance against djokovich. Nadal or fish can win this match.

How in the hell has murray been struggling?Murray has won 8 of his last 10 matches and he won his last two in straight sets.

Demonata

I put everyone I bet on. If you are not honest than what's the point? How is calling me a liar not trying to pick a fight? Where have I been dishonest? So I posted 1 or 2 matches I bet on after I got off work. Some people still have to work and can't just bet sports for a living... Trying to show the internet how smart I am? What does that ahve to do with saying who I pick? Wow.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jdrb View Post
    The Nadal v Verdasco match was some intense shit and Rafa wasn't that bad at all. That type of match will just make Rafa stronger. He never gets tired so don't use that as an excuse to fade him.
    Fish is a lot better than verdasco. I seriously doubt Nadal wont struggle against fish... Rafa wasn't bad yet he barely escaped with a win in 3 sets? Wow than if Verdasco gave him trouble then fish will definitely too. How can Rafa get stronger when he barely has hands to play tennis with them being all burned? You don't get stronger while your injured.

So Nadal struggling against Verdasco and with an injury and playing a lot of tennis are not good reasons to pick Fish who has not lost a set in this tournament? Ok I'm tired of defending fish. Going to be nice when fish wins and all you guys that bet on Nadal lose your money. Deserve it for making illogical defense on Nadal without further researching his recent play and condition from his injury.

tevari

does this sound stupid to you?:

at 4pm, after the match is over

oh yea btw guys, i picked [insert winner here] so that makes me 4-2 on the day.

the point of this thread is to give insight on matches BEFORE they happen right? what's the point of even mentioning that you had picked simon, or na li after they had won. even if you did, congrats, but i wouldnt announce it to the world, it just makes you look silly and attention needy.

Demonata

does this sound stupid to you?: at 4pm, after the match is over oh yea btw guys, i picked [insert winner here] so that makes me 4-2 on the day. the point of this thread is to give insight on matches BEFORE they happen right? what's the point of even mentioning that you had picked simon, or na li after they had won. even if you did, congrats, but i wouldnt announce it to the world, it just makes you look silly and attention needy.
    It does sound stupid because that's not even what I said...

Ok so was 4-4 but I was at work so couldn't mention last bet I made which was on Giles Simon. Really like how that guy plays.

So 5-4 overall.

I also posted

Cash it.

Now Lets go Simon

6-4

2-18 pm yesterday... was that post.

So don't restate what I said if you are going to type it wrong. I like to post all the picks I made. I even was mentioning in other threads before the match that I was taking Simon I just never posted it in my picks thread.
    Last edited by Demonata; 08-19-11 at 09:27 AM.

Demonata

Reduced Tennis 14222 Andy Murray -420* vs Gilles Simon
    Andy Murray has been playing great this tournament. He always dominated Simon. Also in Murrays recent interviews he was saying how determined he was. Murray also is one of the best serve returners I have seen and hard to get aces on.

Lets go murray.

Demonata

Also got a two team parlay with fish and murray.

Demonata

Murray wins first set. So far so good guys.

Demonata

Murray wins. cash it.

Now Fish up a set. Good day so far. So it guarantees a third set.

Demonata

Yea buddy nice job Fish beating Nadal. Cash it.

9-4 today after Murray and Fish winning.

Demonata

Sorry guys was so excited about Fish winning that forgot to post my next pick. Lets go Fedderer.

First 12345 ... Last