Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Rogers Cup Last 16 - which dog is the best?

A little preview for upcoming 1/8 matches or which dog is the best pick?

Berdych - Karlovic

Karlo is back in action I mean he can get to you with his monster serve and ever-eneding tiebreakers. Certainly Monaco or Petzhner is not even close to Berdych's level but I think Tomas will be put under pressure. Still I would not pick Karlo for a winner here.

Wawrinka - Anderson

Swiss rushed through first two rounds, but in reality there was no challenge form Nalbandian or Russel.
    Mr Anderson howevere surprised everyone with his dominiant play against the Scotsman who is also world no 4. well done Kevin. It wont be that easy against Stas but there is some value on this dog. Anderson is in good form playing latetly a reasonable number of matches

Djoko - Cilic

2 of big 4 are already out. And Djoko had some struggle in the first match. Combine that with the power of Cilic and you could get to 2nd loss of the season for Serb. Well this is a definite pick for me.

Tipsa - Dodig

Huge achievment for Dodig, but Tipsarevic is experineced and will be ready for this clash. Dodig IMO will be out of emotions and might play lower level tennis today. odds are not that good either.

Fish - Gulbis

If Mardy is healthy than its a must win for him. He had some time to rest so this time he will be fresher and you will see those unforced errors piling up for Ernests, I would not bet on Gulbis here. No, no.

Troicki - Monfilis

If Troicki had to play Djoko I would pick him, but Gael has played some tremendous tennis lately. Also those 3 set matches wont help Victor.

Roger - Tsonga

Just make a bet on Tsonga, odds are good, and this is not a tournament for top seeds. Tsonga knows how to play against Fed. So at these odds do not hesitate.

Gasquet - Almagro

I thought Gasquet would suck against Mayer or Belluci but he rolled over them, now its time for Almagro whom I cant see winning here.

*Sorry for sloppy English (im from Europe)

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

hello, i like what you've written so far but can you do that for ladies as well?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd say Troicki & Anderson rate best. I think Monfils shot his wad in LA. Traditionally, he does not fare well in the US Open series build-up to the Open ... so that was surprising somewhat although his draw was simple there.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by innn View Post
    hello, i like what you've written so far but can you do that for ladies as well?
    Sorry, I dont follow ladies tennis

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

For the ladies - Na Li over Stosur

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Djoko - Cilic

Joker is 5-0 against Cilic and only lost 1 set to him 3 years ago 7-6. Just beat him 6-3 6-3 6-2 a month ago. Joker has -900 odds for a reason.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I'd say Troicki & Anderson rate best. I think Monfils shot his wad in LA. Traditionally, he does not fare well in the US Open series build-up to the Open ... so that was surprising somewhat although his draw was simple there.
    I agree, Troicki looks like a very strong bet

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Also if you wanna back almagro I would keep waiting cause you know the public loves gasquet. I would only touch mugro at +200 I think, he can stick around with huge serve

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Fish has got this.

BetaB
    BetaB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2514

No Tsonga and Monfil for me. Tsonga beat Fed on glass with his serve. But, on hard court unforced error will decide the match. Cilic?? i don't think so.

I like Anderson and Troicki.