gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Paszek and Brengle looking pretty sexy on a hot, humid night

I am into a big fan of those threads, usually by players talk of guys who bet on tennis during the big tourneys, talking about how hot a female tennis player is because I tend to likethe more unattractive players that make me money more than the ones with movie star looks .

Ana ivanovic is a massive disappointment, Harkleroad, Kirilenko, and Mirza have not been fiinacially fruitful to wager on usually, and Woz is so unreliable

But you have to watch paszek and brengle tonight, Paszek has dark skin and brengle are just sweating on a hot humid DC night. This is a definite plus to watching womens tennis http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/7...shington).html

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Both women were ugly from what I saw.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I dont think so at all but I usually find women who some guys find hot to be ok and other women some people consider average very sexy. I really dont care that much about looks but I sure loved watching these sweaty women out there moaning and grunting with their shots for some reason. Great sweaty match between these girls!