beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

ATP Gstadd/L.A./Umag Discussion..

Never to early to discuss the upcoming week right?

Off the cuff takes for me..

Gstadd..Fed is not playing here, so might be wide dam open.No draw as of yet. Usual smattering of clay courters looking for easy points and $$. Hell they all might be in the dam spa there and not give a crap.

L.A...Draw..http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2011/423/mds.pdf

Fish might be a bit gassed flying here from the ATL if he wins there. Tursonov has played well this year and might be a good long shot pick, only baggy in his quarter to worry about. Bellucci as a #4 seed on Hard? WTF?
    Falla might whoop that ass in the 2nd round. Muller might have to play Fish in the 2nd round. Possible rematch of ATL?

UMAG...Draw..http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2011/439/mds.pdf
    Well with Chela as your top seed, anything is possible here for upsets/longshots IMO
    At first look Seppi might be worth a go to win it He has a Qualie first and Cilic is the only thing that stands in his way to the SF.

Happy Hunting..

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i will back de bakker if he wins his first round matchup....pretty bad draw for both tournaments

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Gstaad and Umag are interesting, cos they're so extreme. Gstaad is ultra quick cos of the altitude, makes for very strange "clay". Umag is about as slow as they come though, so you have to be able to rally endlessly.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Took a look at futures for UMAG and LA...

Umag..

Longshots: Kavic +4000...Has a good record this year, the best ranking ever for him, so-so on clay, but with a few upsets, ya never know..

Semi long:Seppi +1600...Fav surface is clay and seems to be healthy...Lets do it Andreas!

LA: Personally I think Delpo is going to roll here.But for what it is worth...Here goes..

Longshots:Falla +6600..Easialy can see him beating Bellucci in the 2nd round then who knows?
    LU..+8000...Just getting warmed up in the ATL..

Semi long..Muller...Bookies have caught on..Tougher field here than ATL he is 25-1 instead of opening at 50 for ATL.
    Tursonov +1600...Dmitry is back!

cosmin1595
    cosmin1595's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am backing Dimitrov for the LA first round.