horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Perfect example of the WTA Tennis these days

E.Bovina vs A.Pavlyuchenkova

Bovina has 3-0 and BP in first set, Pavlyuchenkova is making 2 DF/game - from that point everything turns around and Bovina loses 12 out of the next 13 games and match ends 6-4 6-0 for Pavlyuchenkova (which is great for me - took Pavlyuchenkova -5&1/2 games won)

Pawan
    Pawan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats Mate!!!!

Pawan
    Pawan's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's Next pick !!!!!!!!!!

onfire
    onfire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations. Lot of luck

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Today Pavlyuchenkova played against Voskoboeva and lost 7-6 4-6 3-6, making 27 !!!! double faults ... again a WTA clasic, with 15 breaks of serve in 31 games

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its womens tennis, if you are going to bet it on a consistent basis better get use to it. I wouldn't get to upset on choke jobs, bad beats etc. because over the course of a full season they usually even out. I sometimes go off the rocker still though even though I try to follow this approach, I lost it a few weeks back when IC Begu blew the final... was a big play for me and she just choked it away. Tough to deal with at times because several lack the mental toughness in the lady's game but just have to shrug off choke jobs and move on.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Its womens tennis, if you are going to bet it on a consistent basis better get use to it. I wouldn't get to upset on choke jobs, bad beats etc. because over the course of a full season they usually even out. I sometimes go off the rocker still though even though I try to follow this approach, I lost it a few weeks back when IC Begu blew the final... was a big play for me and she just choked it away. Tough to deal with at times because several lack the mental toughness in the lady's game but just have to shrug off choke jobs and move on.
    I watch that final ... one week after that final Begu won against Vinci in another tournament ....

... I know women tennis is strange sometimes, but this year it reached new levels